Willamette Springs Memory Care

Reviews of Willamette Springs Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for Willamette Springs Memory Care

July 30, 2018

By Reviewer456

So far, Willamette Springs Memory Care is doing really well with my dad. They're accommodating. So far, things are great. The room is clean and newer. The staff members treated me very well and respectfully. They're caring and very helpful. My dad hasn't participated in a lot of the activities, but it seems that they do a lot with them. They have special occasions, music, card games, arts, baking, and day trips. The dining area is very clean. My dad doesn't like the food, but that's just because he is picky.

January 18, 2017

By Vickie G.

Beyond awesome! What a great place! Recommend to anyone that needs of such services!

December 20, 2016

By Gigi Mayer

I can't sing enough praises for Willamette Spring Memory Care! The facility, the staff, the activities, the food, the cleanliness are all superb. Our mother receives wonderful care here and is thriving in her new atmosphere. She has gone from being weak, frail and out of control…back to our loving, gentle mother, in a healthier, happier state. The staff is AMAZING. Sometimes it feels like they are a bit short-handed, but Mom always receives top-notch care. From the managers, to the front desk, to the nursing/med staff, caregivers, and housekeepers, they all give 110% and always with a smile and a hug. Out of sheer exhaustion and frustration, I stopped at Willamette Springs shortly after they opened their doors. After meeting with the Executive Director, Lindsay, I was overwhelmed with peace of mind and a sense that this was a place we could trust our precious mother to. This facility has the perfect formula going, and we are very blessed to have our mother be a part of it.

December 14, 2016

By Anna Warren

We are so pleased with the care and attention mom is getting at Willamette Springs! Thank you, thank you!
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Costs for Willamette Springs Memory Care

Photos of Willamette Springs Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Willamette Springs Memory Care

• Fee Structure Extra: $2000 Non Refundable Community Fee Pets Are On A Case By Case Basis ($250 Pet Deposit)

About Willamette Springs Memory Care

Willamette Springs Memory Care Community is located in scenic Corvallis Oregon, the home of Oregon State University. This community specializes in residents dealing with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias. This state of the art community implements the most current design features and technologies specifically tailored to accommodate residents with memory loss.

With 3 RN's on staff, we are designed with 64 private apartments and several secured outdoor spaces, this community creates a safe and inspiring environment for our residents. Life Enrichment Activities, designed for each unique residents needs, complement the brand new accommodations. Individual service plans are the center piece for providing every one of our residents with a program designed to assimilate their interests, abilities, routine, and past history in to their current living environment.

Located in scenic Corvallis Oregon, the home of Oregon State University, this community specializes in residents dealing with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias. This state of the art community will implement the most current design features and technologies specifically tailored to accommodate residents with memory loss.

Map of Willamette Springs Memory Care