Bright Horizon Senior Care

Reviews of Bright Horizon Senior Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Bright Horizon Senior Care

March 11, 2015

By fokobrick

My father is currently a resident at Bright Horizon Senior Care. Viktoriya Semenova & her team are hard working compassionate professionals that truly care about their tenants/patients . The facility has a nice homey atmosphere that is comforting and appropriate for the type of resident that would need to be there. We looked at many places prior to Bright Horizon, but ultimately we felt most comfortable with Viktoriya & Bright Horizon. We really appreciate Viktoriya's medical background & training, as well as, her professional interest & experience in dementia related illnesses. I would highly recommend that you consider Bright Horizon if you are looking for a senior care facility for yourself, an ailing friend or relative .

March 10, 2015

By Erin Rhode

Viktoriya and her staff have made my mom feel like she was "home" right from the start. The indiividual attention, the warm loving environment and the resident interaction has made my mom feel both comfortable and safe . I really feel like we have found the perfect place for all my mom's needs. It is also reassuring to have Viktoriya's medical background . She is able to assess different situations and provide medication management. Finally, the home cooked food is much better than the larger assisted living facilities are able to provide. They are able to meet specific needs and even serve breakfast in bed on those occasional days that a resident just wants to relax and rest. I highly recommend Viktoriya and her caring staff at Bright Horizons!

February 06, 2015

By Lanmuhi

Other

Very homey atmosphere! My parents in law stayed there for a week. They were well taken care of and the care exceeded our expectation! A home far away from home!.....or should I say a real home.....the atmosphere, homecooked meals and the staff.....they were all excellent! The owner was very attentive and very hands on!!!!!

January 08, 2015

By Lada

I was very impressed when we toured Bright Horizon Senior Care facility in search for the care option for my in-laws who are in their late 80th. The home is a new, beautiful and cozy place. The staff and management team immediately made us feel at home. The place has an uplifting atmosphere including live music, various recreation activities, and convenient location. We felt that Bright Horizon would be our best choice.

Costs for Bright Horizon Senior Care

Photos of Bright Horizon Senior Care

Services and Amenities of Bright Horizon Senior Care

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: We Have Four Private And One Semi Private Bedroom In A Ranch Hause

• General Store

• Staff Patient Ratio: 3 To1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: NC FLC-092-199

About Bright Horizon Senior Care

The Bright Horizon serves as the small assisted living facility at North Raleigh to promote the health and quality of life of older Americans, focuses primarily on adults age 50 or older. Facility serves only six residents at a time that makes it unique and special. The highly skilled elder care providers at Bright Horizon implement a person centered approach to resident, which is built upon the individual’s ability to participate in activities and honors the individual’s choices, strengths, and needs. The Bright Horizon provides services that are tailored to each individual's unique needs with compassion, respect, and integrity. By customizing personal care offerings for the individual, we gently support our residents through lifestyle transitions, provide personal assistance and encouragement for an active lifestyle.

Services Provided:

• Nurse Availability: On-Call 24/7
  • On-Site Medical Visits: Geriatric physician, Podiatrist, Speech Therapist, Physical Therapist
  • 24/7 in house CNA staffing
  • Medication management
  • Transportation
  • Health and exercise programs
  • Social programs and activities
  • Daily meal preparation
  • All levels of personal care
  • Beauty and barber services