CareOne at New Milford

Reviews of CareOne at New Milford

Nursing Home Reviews for CareOne at New Milford

October 02, 2015

By Paramus

My friend was at Woodcrest, I was so impressed with the wonderful care she received. Everybody did their very best to help !! She was able to return to her normal life because of the wonderful medical care and physical therapy . If YOU or a love one need to get better , I highly recommend Woodcrest Sub acute Rehab, if you want to get a beautiful building only... Go to another place.

March 27, 2015

By Caring104201050

Dad has been at Woodcrest Health Care for about two weeks, and so far so good. The staff is fine and friendly, and they do call me when they are giving him a test or if there is a problem. He just doesn’t want to eat, and this has been going on for three months. He is always clean, and that’s the first thing I check when I visit a nursing home to make sure the place smelled OK. So far, I haven’t had an issue. The location is fine. My dad really can’t stand up, but they have like a special thing on where if he moves too much out of the chair, the alarm would go off.

August 30, 2012

By Chickie

Mother-in-law was a patient after being in the hospital. They followed doctor's orders, had her walking around and socializing with other patients, something she had not been willing to do for others.

Photos of CareOne at New Milford

Services and Amenities of CareOne at New Milford

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About CareOne at New Milford

care-one.com

Let CareOne help you take the worry out of long-term care. Our knowledgeable specialists can help you and your family navigate all of the care options available. Plus, you and your loved one will be assured of a comfortable, seamless transition to the long-term care environment.

Most important, our staff includes experienced registered nurses, certified nursing assistants, nursing directors and managers who not only provide outstanding care but also treat each resident like a member of their own family.

Our long-term care team includes:

• 24-hour-a-day registered nurses
  • Activity and recreation staff
  • Certified nursing assistants
  • Licensed nutritionists
  • Social services
  • Spiritual support services
  • On-site physician services including internal medicine, podiatry, ophthalmology and dental care

Rounding out our comprehensive services are our gracious amenities-including a lovely courtyard, fine dining, relaxing accommodations and exciting activities-and a staff that goes the extra mile, every day, for every patient.

Map of CareOne at New Milford