Tendernest Assisted Living

Reviews of Tendernest Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Tendernest Assisted Living

January 23, 2020

By durga001

My father was resident there. The only kind thing I can say is the building was nice. However, the care that my father received in this facility was terrible. He was giving other patients medications, and most of the days he was not given his own. My mother tried to be there as much as possible, to make sure he was eating. The staff did not help my father eat, and if my mother was not able to be there, he went the whole day not eating and not getting his medication. For the price we where paying for my father to be in this facility, it was totally unacceptable that he was not taken care of unless my mother was there! We made a complaint to management, and the next day my Mother received a call that my father was unmanageable and that we had to move him by noon. What, we had to move him with 4 hours notice. We were able to move him via ambulance to a local hospital and when they did an urine test, they found that none of of his medication were in his system. No wonder he was unmanageable! Horribly understaffed, dreadful management. I can not recommend this facility to anyone.

October 23, 2019

By Jeanne Alexander

Our mom spent almost three months at Tender Nest. Nate Swenson and his staff treated my mother like family. The rooms are very nice. And the common area was spacious and lovely. The big dining room table next to the kitchen helped my mother feel like she was home not at a facility. Tender Nest is like a big home. They have an outside porch that the the residents can go out and sit in the sun. My moms window looked out at trees and flowers. Mom loved smelling breakfast cooking in the morning from her bed. She stated before she died that she had never been treated with such kindness. As I watched the hospice staff interact with her the last two weeks of her life I was so impressed by how she lit up when she saw them. I could see by the look in their eyes as they spoke to her that they genuinely liked her and cared about her. There were so many caretakers that my mom loved that I don't want to name them because I might miss one. The hospice nurse Katie was wonderful to the family members in easing our anxiety in the last days. It was a difficult decision to remove my mom from her home and bring her to assisted care. But from day one we knew we found the right place. We never had to worry about her safety. They reached out and helped our family and my mom navigate between the emotional, financial and physical issues of going through this last stage of life. Tender Nest and the owners the Swenson Family were a great blessing in my moms life. We highly recommend Tender Nest.

June 06, 2019

By Totally unhappy

The only reason I would give this place a star is that the buildings are nice. So nice in fact that the residence are to stay in their rooms and not bother the staff. Under staffed, not caring. My dad lasted 2 and a half months. He went from a happy talking and walking man to a unfed, unclean, unwanted. He was moved to another building and broke his hip in one day. We were given three different answers to that. After that he was put on medication to keep him in one place and then he passed away. Don't believe everything you are told when you are shown around.

May 10, 2016

By LH3

The staff at Tendernest has been awesome. They have all kinds of amenities for Alzheimer's and dementia. They're very well rounded and wonderful people. It's very handicap accessible, always someone available if needed, and so much for the seniors to do. The dining room is very good. If you have a diet or any allergies, they're very cautious about making sure all of the seniors are taken care of and you can eat in your place or you can eat there. It's just a wonderful place. They offer just about anything you may ask of them with groups and music. It was just the right place for my mother.

Services and Amenities of Tendernest Assisted Living

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Tendernest Assisted Living

Tendernest Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Billings, Montana that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Tendernest Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Tendernest Assisted Living