The Villages of St. Peters

Assisted Living Reviews for The Villages of St. Peters

Nursing Home Reviews for The Villages of St. Peters

February 02, 2016

By ChristinaLove

My Mother has been in that phycility for 3 weeks starting the beginning of January 2016' and I had to call 911 and personally have her transpired to the ER, because she had severe swelling all over her body, and the Nurse Ebony was such a horrific disrespectful, uncaring, rude nurse, when I requested that she have tests ran to see where the root of the swelling was coming from they would not even run blood work. Or do anything to care for her. Within an hour of having her transported to the ER they said she had Congestive heart failure, and if I would have waited any longer to bring her she would have surely died. If you love your family member, I would suggest you NEVER NEVER alow them to be in this busing home. They will surly die!

January 23, 2016

By Rebecca45

My mother is on a waiting list for The Villages. She loves the place. It’s just 3 miles from my place. The rooms are all one-bedroom with walk-in closets. It’s a good size, and the price is good. I loved the people. They were very nice, and very caring. I’ve seen the food, and it looked awesome. They have a lot of choices. So, you can always find something you like.

November 10, 2015

By daughter64

My mother has been a resident in the rehab wing of this facility for a week. So far, the staff--from the physician's assistant to the aides and therapists--have been incredibly helpful, responsive and polite. My mother had spent two days at another rehab facility (substandard) in West County and, thus far, is much happier at the Villages of St. Peters.

July 05, 2015

By review76

My mom was there for rehab after a hip fracture. I witnessed one of the lowest levels of care by the nursing staff and the physician all which led to the death of my mom. I am forced to place at least 1 star in order to submit my review. If I could I would give zero or a negative infinity. How can you positively rate a facility when you lost your loved one due to neglect and poor poor medical practice?

February 18, 2015

By Caring adult child

I would not recommend this place. Nurses would not respond to any of my questions. The bathroom toilet didn't work correctly for 3 days. DID NOT LISTEN TO ME. Kept making requests. Staff rude.

October 16, 2014

By Renee21

So far we like Villages of St. Peters; the location is close -- which is convenient for us -- and the price is good. The room is sufficient for one person; it’s a bedroom with a separate living space and a kitchen area with no stove, a little refrigerator, a microwave, and plenty of kitchen cabinets. The people that worked there were professional and very friendly. They know everybody by name, and when you walked down the hallway they talked to everybody that they saw so I’m really impressed with that.

October 07, 2014

By Amber Ray

My mother had a wonderful stay at The Villages Of St. Peters. When she arrived she was greeted by friendly staff, and they made her feel very comfortable in a scary time. They took the time to explain the entire rehab process and made her feel welcome. The therapy department was AMAZING!!!! I had my doubts that she would be able to be able to make it back home on her own, she was brought in by an ambulance, and she walked out on her own accord. She had plenty of things to keep her busy, and she loved the food. I even ate with her a few times and the food was great. The nursing staff was helpful, and got to get pretty quickly despite the fact that they were full my moms entire stay. My family liked visiting also, it didn’t have that depressed "nursing home feel" If you or your family need a good place for rehab, go to the Villages! I hope we never need them again, but if we do, we will go back!

August 27, 2014

By Cynthia28

We visited Villages of St. Peters. It was a very nice building but we saw some things that I felt indicated a general lack of care. There was a bad smell in the building. We walked into a room and the man there complained to us that he had been sitting in his feces for three hours. There were no activities going on. We couldn't find people to answer our questions. There was just a general lack of care, like nobody really seemed interested in anything. Unfortunately, it was just a really bad feeling overall. The building was beautiful, but once you stepped inside, it was just a really sad atmosphere. It was an unannounced tour and the staff seemed very disorganized. We waited around for a long time for someone to help us. We didn't feel very informed. They have both private rooms and semi-private rooms that did have nice space, so that part was nice. About the environment, it didn't seem there were enough staffers there. It looked like there were a lot of residents asking for help as we walked by. They need more staffing.

August 09, 2012

By BuBu1

Unexpectedly and rather quickly we found we had to put my father in a nursing home, first for rehab along with Alzheimers and now just for Alzheimers care. After looking at several facilities we decided on The Villages of St. Peters. While no one wants to put a family member in a home The Villages have been wonderful in our transition. The location is great , right off a major highway. The facility itself has common areas that look like you are in France at a Vineyard or winery. Beautiful decor, with many comfortable areas for you to sit with your family and visit. They even have a small dining room you can reserve for a private dinner or party, you feel like you are sitting at home in your own dining room. They do things each week for the patients, parties for holidays, Olympics etc. They bring in people to sing and play music and bingo. A sports bar (no alcohol) but with multiple TVs and table and chairs. Almost as if you were in a resort. The staff is very friendly and often just come by to say hello and give words of encouragement to the resident. They take the time to know you, even the food staff, if they see my father is not liking dinner , they know him well enough to offer something as a back up that he always likes. i.e. a cheeseburger and fries and sherbert. So he never goes away hungry. This facility also has assisted living apartments and a re-hab center, but we utilize them for the skilled nursing home. If we could have him at home that would of course be our first choice, but take it from a person who has visited a lot of people in nursing homes and hospitals over the years, this place out ranks all of them in design, cleanliness and cheerful staff. You feel care about not just the resident but their family as well. I would tell anyone to go here if they find they are at a time they need to provide care for someone.

November 08, 2011

By scrapgirl95

I would never recommend this facility to anyone. Yes, the surroundings are nice and homey, but the staff is unresponsive to questions or concerns from family members; unresponsive to patients requests. My father had been coughing all night, he had asked for some cough medicine at 2am, he never did get any and the nurse or aide never did come back. The people working there are too busy talking on the phone at the nurse's stations and when I went to go and ask a few questions, she was bothered and didn't even hang up with her social call. I asked to speak to his nurse on evening after bringing him back from an outing, they never could find her while I waited 30min. The food is absolutely awful. How can a person get well and get out of rehab if they can't eat enough to sustain their energy? I'm sorry, a grilled cheese sandwhich is not a main entree for dinner!! After 2 1/2 weeks, we moved my father out of that place. And then they claimed we were leaving 'Against medical advise" and they wouldnt' release any of his medical info to the new rehab we moved him to. I had to call his DR and have all new orders issued!

About The Villages of St. Peters

The Villages of St. Peters is a senior living provider in Saint Peters, Missouri that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact The Villages of St. Peters for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Villages of St. Peters