The Carousel Adult Day Care LLC

Adult Day Care Reviews for The Carousel Adult Day Care LLC

May 08, 2020

By karensperry

I interviewed this provider

Very great program for adults with various life challenges. Staff is very caring. Very home like feeling due to decor and ambience. Residents enjoy their freedom of choice.

May 07, 2020

By AZ'sSister

Carousel is a fun, kind, and compassionate place, where you loved ones can feel at home. My sister loves everyone at Carousel and so does my family. The staff are the type of people that you know when their time comes they'll go straight to heaven.

August 10, 2014

By dralbreece

I interviewed this provider

The staff was very attentive and caring. Very clean facility that is fully equipped and updated with many programs and features for clients.

June 06, 2011

By dial

I interviewed this provider

I took my aunt here a couple years ago and the improvement we saw in her was tremendous! I truly believe the carousel helped her live longer and happier. Everyday she was happy to get up and have somewhere to go. There was so much love there and I know my aunt was happy! Thanks to the best adult daycare ever. Truly a BLESSING!
See all Adult Day Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Types of care

• Transportation: Yes

About The Carousel Adult Day Care LLC

/senior-living/missouri/kansas-city/the-carousel-adult-day-care-llc

The Carousel Adult Day Care LLC is a senior living provider in Kansas City, Missouri that offers residents Adult Day Care. Contact The Carousel Adult Day Care LLC for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Carousel Adult Day Care LLC