Mission Point of Madison Heights

Reviews of Mission Point of Madison Heights

Nursing Home Reviews for Mission Point of Madison Heights

March 10, 2018

By dbrigha8

Discharging my aunt from this nursing home was a breeze. After she completed therapy, the he social worker set up home health care and made sure she had the proper equipment she needed.

March 09, 2018

By sihuling16

My 80 year old grandmother received short-term rehabilitation services at Cambridge East after experiencing a stroke. The therapy team was phenomenal! Bonnie, Milton and Ivan really went above and beyond for my grandmother. She was walking on her own and able to return home fairly quickly! I highly recommend this facility to anyone seeking short-term rehabilitation! Thank you Cambridge East!

November 05, 2013

By Letrebdoygor

Loved Ones are overlooked and mistreated. Total care is sluggish and staff is overwork. 16 patients on the cna and low pay makes for a nice stay at cambridge. Manager is slow to answer and fix problems. And so much more.

Services and Amenities of Mission Point of Madison Heights

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Mission Point of Madison Heights

Mission Point of Madison Heights is a senior living provider in Madison Heights, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Mission Point of Madison Heights for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mission Point of Madison Heights