Stonehedge Rehab and Skilled Care Center

Reviews of Stonehedge Rehab and Skilled Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Stonehedge Rehab and Skilled Care Center

July 10, 2015

By Granddads favorite

My granddad got sent to this place and I had no idea what to expect. I got there and it was a small nursing home on a hill. The staff was friendly and the rooms were smaller than I expected but the care that my granddad got was very good. The nurses worked together with rehab to help get him back on his feet after his knee replacement. So its not that bad of a place and if granddad had to go back I would consider this place again.

December 04, 2014

By Wouldnt Let My Pet Rat Stay Here

Horrible!!! My father was here for all of 6 hours! I quickly had him transported back to the hospital to be screened for another facility. The staff are rude and do not care. His room smelled of poop. The heat in his room was not working (December in New England). He was transported during my work hours and had been unchanged, soaked in urine by the time I arrived. Did I mention the staff are rude and do NOT care??? And most importantly, my poor father was in extreme pain when I arrived as the staff didn't even care to give him his prescribed pain meds.... I wouldn't let my pet rat stay the night here, let alone my parent. AVOID THIS PLACE!

April 10, 2014

By Gross

A family member was sent here after a major operation and let me tell you we are getting her out of there today. This place is disgusting. Its filthy..the halls, the bathrooms..the food is horrible and the smell of the place is unbareable. There was also a mouse in the room! If you care the slightest bit about your family do not send them here!

May 17, 2012

By lasombrs

The building is very run down and dirty. It smells terrible and just seems unkempt. We have visited other relatives in facilities near by that are hotels almost. The employees always seem angry and do not respond to patients right away. The hallways are hard to walk through as patients are always in wheel chairs or beds blocking any clear paths. The patients do not have their own rooms and their laundry is usually returned to the wrong people. My grandmother has complained they give her sleeping drugs on weekends to confine her to her room. Do not have a place to display personal items. They do not have an option for patients who can bathe themselves to do so. The bath room, shared by several rooms, only has one toilet and a sink. When trucks pass by outside the whole building shakes and frightens residents and the nurses do not explain what is happening. She has gotten food poisoning every holiday they have because the cooks prepare the food the day before and it appears to not be properly stored until served the next day. I find this place to be terrible and would not recommend it if you can avoid placing a family member here.

Services and Amenities of Stonehedge Rehab and Skilled Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2019

About Stonehedge Rehab and Skilled Care Center

Stonehedge Rehab and Skilled Care Center is a senior living provider in West Roxbury, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Stonehedge Rehab and Skilled Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Stonehedge Rehab and Skilled Care Center