Montgomery Village Health Care Center

Reviews of Montgomery Village Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Montgomery Village Health Care Center

September 02, 2011

By tallblonde01

Majority of staff were very caring, kind and quite competent. Room was large and nice but carpets inside room were filthy. Thank goodness there was a private fridge since I would rate the food with only one star!(Utensils were always dirty) Kitchen was repeatedly told of food dislikes but I continued to receive them day after day anyway. Physical & Occupational therapists were excellent! Their concern was geniune and they always listened to my complaints and worked with me. Had trouble with my phone the entire time but other room concerns were addressed immediately. Wi-Fi! Resident doctor went on vacation the week of my discharge and I did not receive all of the prescriptions that I was supposed to receive. Instructions for home self-care were last minute but thorough.

Services and Amenities of Montgomery Village Health Care Center

About Montgomery Village Health Care Center

Montgomery Village Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Montgomery Village, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Montgomery Village Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Montgomery Village Health Care Center