Savannah Grand of Bossier City

Reviews of Savannah Grand of Bossier City

Assisted Living Reviews for Savannah Grand of Bossier City

January 02, 2017

By Debra828126

Savannah Grand was very nice, and the room was fine, but I did not move my father in. The price was comparable to the area, and the location was convenient.

October 10, 2016

By Debbie446613

Savannah Grand of Bossier City was very nice. The staff was very nice and very knowledgeable. The outside was very well kept up. The rooms were the largest of all the facilities we went to. The facility itself was small, but the rooms were large. The size of the apartments really stood out.

September 30, 2016

By Robert755738

I liked Savannah Grand, but their lowest level of care was not what we’re looking for at that time. The staff was excellent and got us some helpful information. They were not worried about sharing information on other locations. It was very nice and prime.

July 07, 2016

By Paul104180

Our tour at Savannah Grand of Bossier City was good. It’s a nice and clean place, but just too expensive for us. Everything is very accessible and I would recommend them. Their staff was very knowledgeable and respectful.

March 04, 2016

By Caring Wife12

I really like the staff who works at Savannah Grand of Bossier City. I like the way it is run by the management. They take very good care of my husband. They keep him clean, and he wears his own clothes. They always keep me inform on whatever is going on with him. Overall, I like it.

June 26, 2014

By Artie2

The ladies who work at Arbor and Terrace really care and treat all the patients well. I'm sticking with them because my mom likes the people there. She smiles and she carries with the conversation, although she's at a stage where she really doesn't get that much because of her Alzheimer's. She walks around a little bit with her walker, and she kind of struggles with it, but they have to keep her alert. They give her good attention and they keep her clean.

December 30, 2013

By Ebba1

The only thing that my father did not like about Arbor is that it had a full kitchen in the room and he did not want to have anything to do with cooking, but the rooms are nice and large.

Memory Care Reviews for Savannah Grand of Bossier City

February 01, 2020

By Bill

I went to Savannah Grand of Bossier City and toured the rooms, the eating facility, and the main lobby. The dining area was nice. The staff was friendly, and the residents seemed content and happy. I was impressed with it. It was topnotch.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Questions about Savannah Grand of Bossier City

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Savannah Grand of Bossier City. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average age of our assisted living residents is 83. Our residents' favorite things to do include playing Bingo, trivia, and cornhole.

What programs or activities does Savannah Grand of Bossier City offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Spark Lifestyle is a person-centered program where we involve residents in programming choices. We have social events for small groups as well as large celebrations designed to create connections and bonds between residents.

What places are near Savannah Grand of Bossier City or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Our community is centrally located in Bossier City. We have libraries, shopping and restaurants near our community.

What transportation services does Savannah Grand of Bossier City offer to assisted living residents?

We offer transportation to scheduled appointments. We also offer scheduled shopping trips.

What makes the chef or dining program at Savannah Grand of Bossier City exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Our dining program consists of delicious southern cuisine. Breakfast consists of almost anything that a resident may like to have. There are snacks and refreshments available at all times.

What safety features or security measures does Savannah Grand of Bossier City offer to assisted living residents?

We offer an emergency response consisting of pendants that residents can utilize any time that they may need assistance. There are safety bars in all showers and beside commodes. There is also an emergency pull cord located in the bathrooms.

How does Savannah Grand of Bossier City keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Our Executive Director and Resident Care Coordinator keep in touch regularly with our residents family member to keep them abreast of their loved ones daily life and any changes in their care needs. As well as any concerns that may come about. We utilize email, mail and social media.

If Savannah Grand of Bossier City accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Our residents pets can enjoy all of the outdoor areas. We have a fenced area specifically for pets.

What safety features or security measures does Savannah Grand of Bossier City provide to protect residents who wander?

We have a secured unit for our memory care residents to prevent them from wandering. In assisted living we keep a close eye on our residents to ensure that we

What programs or activities does Savannah Grand of Bossier City offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

We utilize the Circle of Friends memory care program. This is a person-centered program focusing on our residents' individual abilities as well as their needs, preferences, and interests. Our caregivers are deeply involved, along with our activities director, in fostering a sense of accomplishment in our residents. We partner with local resources to help our residents truly age in place.

Our resident's care coordinator assesses our resident's health and cognitive functioning on a daily basis. Once each month a more thorough assessment is made.

Costs for Savannah Grand of Bossier City

• Pets: Yes

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

About Savannah Grand of Bossier City

Savannah Grand of Bossier City senior living community is licensed for 60 residents for assisted living services. Located on campus at Savannah Grand of Bossier City assisted living residence is The Cottage, our secured memory support residence. Savannah Grand of Bossier City and The Cottage provide a full spectrum of services, care and activities for all residents.

At Savannah Grand of Bossier City, hospitality is the primary focus of all employees. Team members, many of which have been with the community for numerous years, cater to each resident’s personal needs making gracious service a way of life.

Map of Savannah Grand of Bossier City