Active Day Somerset

Reviews of Active Day Somerset

Adult Day Care Reviews for Active Day Somerset

Photos of Active Day Somerset

About Active Day Somerset

With more than 90 locations across the country, Active Day is the premier provider of adult day health services and in-home personal care. Our adult day health centers are a preferred alternative to nursing homes, assisted living facilities or institutional care, providing engaging therapeutic activities, opportunities for socialization and expert health and nursing care dedicated to helping our clients improve daily functioning or delaying the onset of chronic diseases.

Our state-of-the-art centers offer a daytime program full of recreational activities, social services, meals and nursing care in a safe, caring and attentive environment. It is our primary focus to ensure that your loved one achieves an overall improvement in their quality of life through the effective management of chronic conditions, cognitive and physical stimulation, and medical management in a cost-effective environment.

Map of Active Day Somerset