Aberdeen Village

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

17500 West 119th Street, Olathe, KS 66061
Aberdeen Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Aberdeen Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Aberdeen Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Aberdeen Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Aberdeen Village

July 30, 2012

By ks2

Aberdeen Village provides continuing care, senior and independent living. The facility has a nice balcony and nice patios. They place was very clean and well kept. I've visited the place couple of times and I really can say that its nice and people were friendly and you really feel welcome. It's just that when we last visited it together with my mom, most of the residents were gone to the aquarium that day and the people who are left couldn't get around. So it didn't not gave my mom a good impression because it looked like more of nursing home. And my mom doesn't like that. But generally, the place is nice and recommendable.

June 24, 2011

By GibCampy

At the request of a relative who was considering Aberdeen Village, my sister and I dropped in to see the facility. My first impression was that this had to be one of the nicest facilities I had ever visited. The staff member who met us was very graciously showed us around even though we did not have an appointment. Every area, rooms, common areas, dining room, pool were clean and beautifully decorated. There were many resident activities which seemed would fit everyones tastes. As we were getting into our car in the parking lot a current residents relative parked next to us and expressed how happy her mother was living at Aberdeen Village. To me, the was the best recommendation of all! I felt comfortable that this facility is part of a well established network of care facilites with a good reputation.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Aberdeen Village

• Coffee Shop
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Customized Level Of Care Assistance Plan, Emergency Call System, Wellness Programs

• Activities Extra: Activities And Cultural Events, Model Train Room, Library With Fireplace, Woodworking Shop, Bridge Groups, Putting Green, Community Chorale, Residents Council, Socials

• Overall:

• Meal Preparation

Training Areas

• Family Communication

About Aberdeen Village

Refund Plan: 90% of Entrance Fee. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Aberdeen Village