Aberdeen Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Aberdeen Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Aberdeen Village

June 24, 2011

By GibCampy

At the request of a relative who was considering Aberdeen Village, my sister and I dropped in to see the facility. My first impression was that this had to be one of the nicest facilities I had ever visited. The staff member who met us was very graciously showed us around even though we did not have an appointment. Every area, rooms, common areas, dining room, pool were clean and beautifully decorated. There were many resident activities which seemed would fit everyones tastes. As we were getting into our car in the parking lot a current residents relative parked next to us and expressed how happy her mother was living at Aberdeen Village. To me, the was the best recommendation of all! I felt comfortable that this facility is part of a well established network of care facilites with a good reputation.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Aberdeen Village

• Pets: All Pets

About Aberdeen Village

Refund Plan: 90% of Entrance Fee. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Aberdeen Village