Hubbard Hill Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Hubbard Hill Estates

Nursing Home Reviews for Hubbard Hill Estates

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Hubbard Hill Estates

February 23, 2015

My mother is in Hubbard Hill Retirement Center (Hubbard Hill Estates) for two years now. The apartments are quite nice, and they are not affiliated to a big corporation; that is attractive to us because sometimes corporate facilities tend to change hands. The price is also reasonable. She has an apartment in the assisted living. All of her meals are provided and her medications. We are very pleased with the staff. They seem to be very caring and very attentive, and anytime they change no matter how minor it is with her meds, we are always notified. My mom doesn't participate in the activities, but they make efforts to have her involved, but other than going to her meals and eating with people, she doesn't participate.

August 13, 2013

By Carolyn17

My father is Hubbard Hill Estates and it's absolutely fabulous. The campus is very beautiful. It's a top senior facility in Elkhart County. The staff is very, very attentive. The apartments are top notch.

March 04, 2013

Hubbard Hill Estates is close to our house. We like the people and the care they're giving to my mother-in-law. She has been there for about two years now. It's a very good facility and the staff is really doing a good job. They have assisted living as well as an Alzheimer's care unit.

June 29, 2012

By anonymau5

The staff was very kind, and my grandpa really liked how well he was treated. They made it very easy for him to transition to moving in. He finally seemed happy for the first time since his wife passed.

August 16, 2011

By togomalik

The staff at Hubbard Hill is very caring. They are eager to learn about each individual and treat them as if they are family. Their are numerous activities going on throughout the day for the seniors to attend. They have outings every now and then to get the seniors out of the building and out for some fresh air.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (11) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Hubbard Hill Estates

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Hubbard Hill Estates

Refund Plan: 75%# of resale price, with 10% retained. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Hubbard Hill Estates