River Crossing of St. Charles

Reviews of River Crossing of St. Charles

Nursing Home Reviews for River Crossing of St. Charles

February 23, 2012

By pisces1961

My elderly mother was there for several months recovering from kidney failure. It was a beautiful facility. the dtaff is very young, friendly and energetic. I credit the staff with her full recovery. She enjoyed the social activites that were provided. The therapy she recieved was life saving. she recieved physical therapy every day and occupational therapy 3 times a week. The therapists were patient and understanding. Mom raved about the meals and the staff. At the end of her stay she did not want to leave. she still keeps in contact with some of the other residents as well as the activity director and a couple of the nurses. One of the best facilities in the state of Illinois

July 13, 2011

By IcyGea

The food was terrible and the nurses were negligent to my family member. While the facility was helpful for recovering from serious illness, the environment had a negative influence on both of my relatives health. Much of the staff did not speak English which made it difficult to communicate. There was nearly no sense of community between the residents of the facility and my relatives spent most of their time in their rooms. While the facility accommodated for persons without special needs, the living situation was uncomfortable. While they have X-Ray services, physical therapy services, and pharmacy services on-site, they were all relatively subpar. As they had 8 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the IL average of 11 and complaints compared to the IL average of 3, we moved our family member from the facility. The facility was relatively well located and was within a five minute drive from restaurants and a pharmacy.

Services and Amenities of River Crossing of St. Charles

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government Federal
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About River Crossing of St. Charles

River Crossing of St. Charles is a senior living provider in Saint Charles, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact River Crossing of St. Charles for more details on services and rates.

Map of River Crossing of St. Charles