Manorcare of Hinsdale

Manorcare of Hinsdale (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Manorcare of Hinsdale

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare of Hinsdale

January 19, 2015

Manor Care was good and bad. Nurses on duty, I was in several different rooms; I went to the hospital, but I was in there twice so I changed rooms. The worst experience I had was with the social worker last week. She didn’t help me; she didn’t get me lined up with any help at all. I was here alone for two weeks with nobody, I was really suffering, and she just didn’t help me. The people that were in rehab and the people that help me walk were really nice. The facility was very well done, and the food was pretty good. But they must have better help with social workers.

January 20, 2012

By Jaime1

My grandma was in this facility for about six months before she passed away. It was always clean and the staff was very friendly. They recognized family members and were always kind to us. My grandma seemed to enjoy the food on the days that she felt like eating. The staff was kind to her and were able to give us details like she was speaking polish the morning she died. They had activities for the people that were able to take part in them. I believe that she was well cared for. I appreciate the staff and management of Manor Care.

Services and Amenities of Manorcare of Hinsdale

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Manorcare of Hinsdale

Manorcare of Hinsdale is a senior living provider in Hinsdale, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare of Hinsdale for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare of Hinsdale