Knollwood Retirement Center

Reviews of Knollwood Retirement Center

Independent Living Reviews for Knollwood Retirement Center

July 12, 2012

By Harpe

This facility has a good staff, great furnishings and a more diverse diabetic menu than other assisted living facilities in the area. My mother enjoys staying in this facility. Knolwood has all of the things she needs. My mother was provided with a large room and free cable for at least a month. I am extremely pleased with this faciliy. Though, I would have liked to have a place for my mother to live that was located more closely to my house.

About Knollwood Retirement Center

Knollwood Retirement Community is located in the peaceful village of Caseyville, IL. Several lakes and local parks can be found throughout the area, providing seniors plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities. The nearby Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site is a popular attraction, and there are many options for shopping or dining throughout Caseyville. With a population of only 4,170 people, seniors can escape the commotion of city life.

Staff provides 24-hour emergency response care for the community. Services like housekeeping and maintenance are included. Seniors can receive personal care assistance with daily tasks and travel arrangements for errands, such as shopping, medical appointments or certain local events. Help with managing medication is also available. All utilities are included in accommodations at Knollwood Retirement Community, aside from phone service. Community members are provided with meals daily.

Various amenities are offered at Knollwood Retirement Community, including an on-site library and a wellness center. A comfortable communal area furnished with fireplaces and plenty of seating brings the community together. Salon services are also available on the premises.

Map of Knollwood Retirement Center