Brightmoor Hospice Griffin, GA

Reviews of Brightmoor Hospice

Nursing Home Reviews for Brightmoor Hospice

May 17, 2012

By Daniboo

Overall, I had a good experience with this facility. The location is great and teh scenery for the guests is very pleasurable. The staff was attentive and caring. I never had any issues reaching the staff. My grandfather was given ample oppurtunity to participate in activities and to have fun. The patients that I saw on my visits all seemed to be happy with their care. I know several other people who have used this facility and they all have nothing but positive things to saw about it. The staff pays very close attention to detail in order to get residents safe. My grandfather suffered from a debilitating disease and to my knowledge always recieved his medicine and treatments on a timely basis. The facility often held events for family and friends to participate in with the guests. Overall, I was very pleased with the care that my grandfather recieved at this facility.

About Brightmoor Hospice

Brightmoor Hospice is a senior living provider in Griffin, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Brightmoor Hospice for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brightmoor Hospice