Buena Vida Estates

Reviews of Buena Vida Estates

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Buena Vida Estates

February 23, 2016

By RalphBishop

This retirement community is excellent. The residents and staff are very friendly, the facilities are modern and the food is very good.

June 26, 2013

By Laurel3

Buena Vida is excellent. The residents were happy and everybody was smiling and cheerful. It was very clean and the food was excellent. I would like to commend Ashley for an excellent job.

August 21, 2012

By Caring321 1

I've been with this facility for almost 9 years. There have been ups and downs, but mostly it's been a good experience. The staff was fine, but they need to have a little bit better management. I wouldn't say that they're not caring about the residents, but there's not quite the warmth that they're used to be when I first came in. Overall, it's a wonderful place and I've been happy.

July 05, 2011

By Har7690

Buena Vida is a beautiful community that is well maintained with a warm and friendly atmosphere. I was most impressed by the spacious apartments and the wide variety of activity. The only CCRC in Brevard County.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

About Buena Vida Estates

Refund Plans: Numerous options, with or without Entrance Fees or refunds. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Buena Vida Estates