HarborChase of Vero Beach

Reviews of HarborChase of Vero Beach

Assisted Living Reviews for HarborChase of Vero Beach

January 02, 2017

By Stephanie830438

The medication management at Harbor Chase was a lot better than other places. It was a really good community. The rooms were very nice and smaller but very functional and wheelchair accessible. You can bring quite a few of your things there. They have mini fridges, and you can bring a microwave. They do chair exercises in the morning and have Bingo, movie nights, and trivia sessions. There are a lot of activities for everybody.

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us, Stephanie. We’re so happy that you had a great visit and we truly appreciate the kind words about the medication management services and the accessibility of our community. We are also happy you noticed the wealth of activities available daily through our Life Enrichment Program. Our associates work hard to make sure that there is always something for everyone. Again, we thank you for your review and hope you’ll come by for another visit soon!

November 24, 2016

By Sandi702301

HarborChase of Vero Beach didn’t have as many activities, and it was a little bit off the beaten path. There's a lot of traffic, but it's not close to shopping centers and churches, and it was not as welcoming. Maybe they can provide a more welcoming atmosphere because when you walk in, there are no residents sitting around and visiting, and there just didn't seem as much going on.

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us, Sandi. We sincerely appreciate you coming by to visit HarborChase. Although it may not have seemed like it the day you visited, our associates work hard to provide a wealth of activities every day through our Life Enrichment Program. They truly listen to the residents and want to be sure that there is something for everyone. If there is a particular activity that you don’t see, we listen and are always open to suggestions. Again, we thank you for your visit and hope that you will consider coming by for another visit soon!

October 12, 2016

By Timothy B

I would like to take the time to thank the staff at Harbor Chase for the monumental job of transporting the Memory Care residents to Sarasota thus avoiding the wrath of Hurricane Matthew!!! I was in absolute confidence that my Mother was in good hands, not only during the storm but every day. Its because of people like Stephanie, Phyllis, Debbie the rest of the Management Team, the support staff and anyone who has a responsibility towards the Memory Care Unit, a great big thank you!!! I can not imagine the work that your job requires, but I am positive that my Mother appreciates what you all do. Again, thank you, you guys do a great job. Tim B.

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us, Timothy. We’re so happy that you chose HarborChase for your Mother and we appreciate the wonderful compliments. We understand the importance of having an exceptional emergency hurricane plan and we always want to make sure that our residents and their families experience peace of mind during hurricane season. We especially appreciate the kind words and recognition for our dedicated associates and care partners. Every day, they are committed to providing care that truly transcends the expected. Thanks again for your review. We look forward to serving you and your Mother for many years to come.

July 14, 2016

By Sammi237106

The people were very caring at Harbor Chase. My loved one has many activities to do, and she’s very happy. She’s very proud of her room and knows a lot of people there. She’s participating in coloring. They serve three meals a day plus snacks, and they were baking cookies yesterday when we were there. She went out last week for ice cream. The staff has been extremely helpful working with her as she progressed.

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us, Sammi. We’re very happy that you chose HarborChase for your loved one and we’re thrilled to hear that it has been a great experience for you both. We’re glad your loved one is happy and that she’s enjoying our comfortable rooms, chef-prepared dining and wealth of activities available through our Life Enrichment Program. We also especially appreciate the kind words about our dedicated associates and care partners. Every day they strive to provide the very best in senior living care and services for our residents. Again, we thank you for taking the time to write your review. We look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come.

June 10, 2016

By TrishQMCZO

HarborChase of Vero Beach is established. They showed us that they have nice quarters decorated really nicely and made to feel really pleasant for the residents. They also had activities and play games. They also work with the residents to do exercises and things that work with them. Again, the surroundings were very attractive. The landscaping in the area was very pretty, very pleasing, and appealing. The day that we had toured, it was on a Sunday, which was kind of neat because we didn’t call and schedule our tour. We were just in the area. The people upfront were really nice and said, "We can give you a tour now if you like," so it was kind of neat. That was really nice. A lot of the residents said that on Sunday, a lot of family comes and picks them up and takes them out for lunch or spends a day with them and brings them back at night. That was nice to hear.

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us, Trish. We sincerely appreciate the kind words and glowing review. We’re glad that you decided to visit our community and are happy that you noticed our beautiful grounds, luxurious apartments and the wealth of activities offered every day through our Life Enrichment Program. We’re also pleased that you chose to recognize our friendly Care Partners. Every day, they strive to make a difference in the lives of our residents by providing nurturing care that truly transcends the expected. Again, we thank you for your review and hope that you come by for another visit soon. We’d love another chance to get to know you!

March 22, 2016

By Anonymous122056750

I thought HarborChase was very nice, but it would cost a fortune to live there. I only met the person that showed me around. I was treated fine. I saw an apartment, which I thought was very small. They were well organzied and had plenty of stuff to do.

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We appreciate all of the kind words and compliments about our community and its friendly residents, associates and caregivers. We are happy that you had an opportunity to see the wealth of activities we have available every day for our residents through our Life Enrichment Program. One of the features we’re proud of at HarborChase is the tremendous value our residents and their family members receive. Every day, our residents enjoy innovative health services, delicious dining options, housekeeping services and much, much more.

December 29, 2015

By CH3

We visited HarborChase around the middle or end of September. The person who took us around introduced us to the staff and to the people who work in the kitchen. She showed us the rooms of some of the residents. They were very nice, because it was a new building. The rooms were very spacious. Everybody was very accommodating.

June 18, 2015

By Pam107927550

My mother just came out of assisted living from HarborChase, and overall it was excellent. The food was good, fresh, and had lots of variety. The activities were good, and that would be a good choice. The exit there is a desk, so that’s very well monitored, and if somebody walked too far, it would be easy to find.

March 07, 2013

By p_rich

My father in law left this facility in 2011. Pluses: Absolutely beautiful facility. The caregivers and staff were wonderful, always helpful, and went above and beyond. You could tell they really cared about the residents. Minus: Top Administrator and assistant left a lot to be desired. When we had family there, the Administrator was at first all smiles and pleasantries. Soon afterwards rude, augmentative, and condescending to us whenever we needed her. Good for you, I hear she is gone now! Facility seemed to be short staffed. The workers were all great but seemed always rushed.

June 15, 2012

By wildfungiman

Compared to the previous assisted living establishment my grandmother lived at, the one at Harbor Chase was amazing. Most of the time the care facilities have a strong smell of disinfectant that one usually associates with hospitals or clinics, but not here. I feel that the smell of a place can make you feel comfortable and at home, but if the smell or atmosphere of the facility puts you on edge, like the hospital smell does for me, then the individual may not feel comfortable in their own home. One of the nicest additions that Harbor Chase has is the small library in the main facility. It is very nice to be able to freely borrow books, and is a good program to encourage members to interact at the book club meetings that they have their. The food, while expensive for guests, is very good and my grandmother comments on the variety that they have. Overall, a very nice place.

Memory Care Reviews for HarborChase of Vero Beach

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Staff Patient Ratio: 10:01

• Licenses: Assisted Living Facility #11030

About HarborChase of Vero Beach

Celebrating senior living each and every day!

Welcome to HarborChase of Vero Beach, and the highest standard of senior care offering assisted living, and our acclaimed memory care program. Respect and simple kindness abound here as we celebrate each individual life with the dignity it has earned and a warm appreciation of chapters still to unfold.

We know you're facing a difficult decision. That's why we're here, and why we do what we do. We understand the challenges you face when caring for a loved one with memory loss, dementia, or Alzheimer's. But now imagine a new home where lovely surroundings, tasty food, and a compassionate, competent staff make each day shine. This is HarborChase of Vero Beach, where we pride ourselves on setting the gold standard every day.

Come visit and experience our tradition of excellence in senior care.

Call today; this could be your truest act of love.

Made from scratch meals, close to the beach, and close to doctors and area hospital.

Map of HarborChase of Vero Beach