Avante At Saint Cloud

Avante At Saint Cloud (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Avante At Saint Cloud

Nursing Home Reviews for Avante At Saint Cloud

January 16, 2015

My brother is in Avante. The place is beautiful, the people are very nice, and we could not say a single bad thing about it. Everybody was sweet and kind. It was decorated for the holidays, and it was very clean.

January 17, 2014

By caring67956250

The Avante at St. Cloud had very nice people. They treated my mom well. It was clean, they had nice rooms, and food was good. All the things they've done for my mom before she passed on were good. I liked best that the staff was nice and they let me know everything. They'd give me a call when I was home and let me know if my mom got sick or what they were planning on doing with her to get my permission.

September 10, 2012

By GiGi5

My mother was a resident for many year and my Uncle is currently a resident. I had to go through Hell to get to Heaven- that is an old saying- well my mother was in several Skilled Nursing facilities that were nightmares and I was very lucky to get my Mom into Avante of St Cloud. The food is excellent and it is spotless and most important is that they all care. She was always clean and taken care of - no bed sores or bruses. It is a very nice environment as well. Activities and TV's everywhere.They have a secured unit for safety as well. St Cloud Florida is near Orlando.

August 12, 2011

By cdayton

I visited this facility on a fairly regular basis several years ago. I was friends with a family member of one of the residents and would assist them in checking on their father, as well as offering him friendship and companionship when my friend was not able to. This facility is (or appears to be) older and on the smaller side, the only way I can describe the exterior is that it appears to be kind of like a very large mobile home. It also doesn't have a lot of outdoor space for the residents but in this particular location (off a pretty busy road) that would be kind of difficult for them to achieve. The facility was always very clean but my concerns were with the staff. I didn't feel like there were enough activities for the residents, particularly on the Alzheimer's unit. Many times I would enter that unit and find the majority of the residents just walking around, looking lost and often confused. One resident in particular (whom I did not know) walked up to me several times, on different days, and told me she was scared and didn't belong there. I am sure her dementia played a part in her comments but I did bring her comments/appearance (of being lost) to the attention of staff in the unit (mostly nurses but at one time a social worker) and I felt as if my comments were brushed off and they didn't make any immediate attempt to talk to her, engage her in an activity, or comfort her. I also don't feel as if management in this facility are as attentive to family needs as they should be. At one time my friend approached the head of the nursing department after her loved one told her that he had fallen. Of course it's always difficult to tell if someone with Alzheimers is honestly remembering that something has happened or not, but never the less I think that the family member's concerns should have been taken very seriously. The head of nursing directed her to the social worker who then wrote up an incidence report and said that an investigation would take place. My friend had to follow up with the social worker several times because attempts didn't seem to be made on the facility's part to do the follow up themselves. My friend eventually made the decision to move her loved one to a different facility and she was very glad to have done so. My honest assessment of this facility is that a more proactive management staff, an improved activities schedule, and perhaps some more attentive nursing staff would make it a better place for all of the residents and their families as well.

Services and Amenities of Avante At Saint Cloud

About Avante At Saint Cloud

Avante At Saint Cloud is a senior living provider in Saint Cloud, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Avante At Saint Cloud for more details on services and rates.

Map of Avante At Saint Cloud