The Sheridan at Cooper City

Reviews of The Sheridan at Cooper City

Assisted Living Reviews for The Sheridan at Cooper City

July 17, 2017

By Susan

My husband lives in The Sheridan, which just opened last November. It's very clean, very modern, and the staff is wonderful. They're friendly and professional. The rooms are large, there are no impediments, the ceilings are high, and the walls are well spaced apart for wheelchair access. They have so many activities, they have physical and mental activities every day, they have arts and crafts, and they have field trips. They have specific religious activities and happy hour once a week.
Susan, thank you for sharing your review! We appreciate your confidence in us!

April 21, 2017

By CindyY

I visited The Sheridan because I'm looking for a place for my Aunt and Uncle. The first time I was there I was met by Stacy. She is very knowledgeable and noticeably excited about the property, it was contagious. She spent time explaining their processes and took me on a tour of the propery. The second time I was there was to show it to my Aunt and Uncle.. During that visit Ryan showed us around. He's also very knowlegedable and excited about the property. He spent time talking to my Uncle, which I appreciated. The rooms are good size although there isn't a lot of storage. There is enough room though for adding your own storage, however. The memory care unit is well staffed and they have plenty of activities to keep them busy. The same is true of the assisted living area. I saw plenty of staff available and the residents appeared happy and cheerful. It is also very clean which is a big plus for me. It's a little pricey, but it is only a couple of months old and everything is new. I would highly recommend this property.
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review; we are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us! Our goal is to provide the best possible experience for residents, guests and families, and your input will help us achieve that goal.

Costs for The Sheridan at Cooper City

Photos of The Sheridan at Cooper City

Services and Amenities of The Sheridan at Cooper City

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• State Licenses: Pending

About The Sheridan at Cooper City

Senior assisted living at The Sheridan offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At The Sheridan, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Cooper City has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At The Sheridan, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Map of The Sheridan at Cooper City