The Hearth at Gardenside

Reviews of The Hearth at Gardenside

Assisted Living Reviews for The Hearth at Gardenside

October 19, 2015

By Mimi'sgirl

Our mother was there for a very short period of time this summer. Unfortunately she passed way too soon but the time she spent in the Keepsake unit at the Hearth was a blessing. My sisters and I did not meet one person that was not caring, concerned or involved. The staff did a terrific job looking out for my mother's needs and took excellent care of her. I only wish she could have been in their care longer.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are committed to providing our residents with the best quality of care here at The Hearth at Gardenside, and we are glad that we had the opportunity to care for your mother!

March 20, 2015

I choose The Hearth at Gardenside because it is very clean, it is highly recommended by my doctor, it is near my home, and the food is excellent. The people that are there to help my dad are very nice. They are excellent. I think it is the number 1 in the area. I talk to other people that have family members there, and they highly recommend it. So, I will definitely put my father there again if I have to, and I am very particular on where I put my dad. It is affordable for my dad. They take veterans, and I am very happy with them. The director is highly knowledgeable of the place. She didn't lie to me about anything, and every time I need something, I tell her, and she takes care of it.

July 31, 2013

By Scott6

My father is at The Hearth at Gardenside. This place is great because they work with us and they listen to what I tell them unlike some other places. The people are very good and helpful. They listened to what I said about my father's needs and how he reacts to different things. They work very well with him in giving him what he needs and not on what they want to do. He has an apartment which is not very big but that's all he needs. My father said the food there is good and their dining room is very nice. They seem to have quite a few things going on and these are things that he likes to do. They had music and TV. I like it that the facility is always clean and neat as well as the fact that they do what they say they are going to do. I will definitely recommend it to others.

December 20, 2011

By Private Care Manager

Along with its sister facility in Madison, this is the best assisted living facility along the shoreline. Hands down. Everything is well-run and professional. The residents are treated as unique individuals and are cared for and monitored accordingly. I highly recommend this facility for those looking in the Branford area.

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

I have nothing but good things to say about this place. There are so many things that are done to make sure that the residents have as comfortable stay as possible. Making sure that the residents stay active, the facility has implemented a social calendar that keeps being updated, so it gives residents a chance to try something new as well as get to know each other. On top of have an event list, the facility also has a beauty salon and an exercise room. The staff is knowledgeable and well trained as well as being friendly. The facility is well kept and easily accessible, and I am confident in the staffs abilities to take care of whom ever were to stay there. A great place, and worth checking out.

Independent Living Reviews for The Hearth at Gardenside

Costs for The Hearth at Gardenside

Photos of The Hearth at Gardenside

Services and Amenities of The Hearth at Gardenside

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About The Hearth at Gardenside

The Hearth provides the area's top care programs, activities, and services at a price point that creates an unparalleled value and unforgettable experience.

At The Hearth at Gardenside, you'll enjoy gracious living, engaging activities and delicious Hearth-Healthy dining options on 19 wooded acres, just minutes from historic downtown Branford, CT. Branford's exquisite location on Long Island Sound makes it a quintessential New England town. Offering a sparkling shoreline, lovely beaches, abundant gourmet restaurants, the historic Blackstone Memorial Library, the church-lined town green, and a bustling town center, Branford residents are proud of its New England heritage. We offer a complete range of senior living options to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. From independent living for those who want to enjoy an active, fulfilling life without the worries of home maintenance, to assisted living and memory care for those who require a little extra support—it's all designed to help you Live More and achieve wellness in every aspect of your life..

Map of The Hearth at Gardenside