Flair Manor I

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 197603714

• Get Costs

About Flair Manor I

Flair Manor is a small residential community known today as "Assisted Living". It is designed to provide the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with ADL (Activities of Daily Living), such as bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and medication administration. Our residents enjoy the benefits of personalized assistance and care with our high staff ratio.

Flair Manor offers a personal care that encourages independence and quality of life in a residential environment with increased level of assistance.

Flair Manor aims to provide an environment that promotes a sense of well being and we strive to make an outstanding difference in the lives of our residents and their loved ones.

Map of Flair Manor I