Acacia Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Acacia Creek

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Acacia Creek

May 22, 2017

By linda-m776018

We visited Acacia Creek. The tour was exceptionally well done. They had a large memory care program.

October 27, 2015

By Carmen W

Acacia Creek was a great place, very nice, and very friendly, but I would like the rooms to be a little bit larger. The food was excellent, and their programs were very interesting. The rooms were apartment type. They had a swimming pool, a library, computers, and they had a wood room for guys that wanted to do woodwork. They also had a whole apartment dedicated for sewing. They had underground parking and an assigned space and a locker. They had a nice porch in every unit where you could put two chairs and a table with enough room for potted plants. However, the price was much higher than the other place we visited, and they only include one meal. You can eat more, but you have to pay for it. They have a full kitchen with a washer and dryer in the unit.

September 29, 2015

By Earl10

The things that impressed me at Acacia Creek are the size of the apartments, the dining room, the menus they present, the number of the amenities, the gymnasium, and the swimming pool. They also have many activities that were appealing. They have trips, crafts, jewelry making, various lectures, card games, movies, fitness classes, and Tai Chi. The staff has been excellent.

May 03, 2015

Acacia Creek was nice, but it just did not appeal to me. I know a couple of people that are living there, and it's good for them. I had dinner there with some friends whose parents were there, and the staff at the front desk was very friendly. When we were going up and down the elevator, I was not impressed with the attitude of the residents, but my friend told me that their parents have been very welcomed by the residents. It is beautiful, but it's away from everything. I had lunch there, and the food was wonderful.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (4) See fewer reviews

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 15601302, 11440129

About Acacia Creek

Enjoy a Vibrant Retirement at Acacia Creek

At Acacia Creek, we enjoy a different kind of retirement: We are a vibrant community of active individuals who believe the best way to age is in graceful surroundings with neighbors who embrace each new day and opportunity.

From resident-led wellness programs to joint staff and resident activities, Acacia Creek’s culture is grounded in a truly exceptional sense of community. Through our successful aging focus and world-class services, you can enjoy friendship and fulfillment; vitality and excitement; security and peace of mind.

Acacia Creek homes are spacious, light-filled, and inviting. All of our accommodations are finely appointed – and you can choose from a variety of floor plans and locations that best suit your needs.

Acacia Creek is located on a picturesque 305-acre campus in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area, in Northern California. Nestled in nature, our beautiful hilltop vantage point provides wonderful views of wide open spaces, a creek, walking trails, and wildlife. Our convenient location offers easy access to the urban attractions of San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and the Tri-City region, as well as nearby coastal and wine-growing regions. Three major international airports (San Jose, Oakland, and San Francisco) are easily accessible via public transportation.

Map of Acacia Creek