Carrington of Shafter

Carrington of Shafter (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Carrington of Shafter

Assisted Living Reviews for Carrington of Shafter

October 09, 2013

I chose Carrington of Shafter for my father because it's a smaller facility and it's close to me. They have around 40 or so beds and it was nice. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The price was within my range. They do have field trips, movies, and bingo. They also have an activity director although I really don't know much about the activities because my father has Alzheimer's.

March 15, 2012

By agapecom

My grandmother spent the last few months of her life at Carrington Assisted Living in Shafter, CA. Our experience was wonderful. The facility was clean and it smelled nice. The staff seemed helpful and caring. My grandmother's mental issues made her hard to get along with sometimes but I always sensed that the staff was prepared to deal with people in her situation and I never feared that she would be mistreated. Whenever there was an issue (and there were more than a few issues) they were quick to call and explain the situation and discuss how it would be resolved. The cost of the facility was less than other similar facilities we talked to in Bakersfield, CA. It still was not cheap but it fit my grandmother's budget. I would definitely recommend Carrington Assisted Living of Shafter to someone who is looking for a clean, safe and affordable place to take care of themselves or a loved one.

Services and Amenities of Carrington of Shafter

• State Licenses: 157202769

About Carrington of Shafter

Carrington of Shafter is a senior living provider in Shafter, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Carrington of Shafter for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carrington of Shafter