Sagebrook Senior Living at San Francisco

Reviews of Sagebrook Senior Living at San Francisco

Assisted Living Reviews for Sagebrook Senior Living at San Francisco

April 05, 2017

By Callie178233

Eden Villa was great, but the environment wasn't that structured. The staff was really great and so sweet. They were willing to let us work my husband in, starting with the day program, and see how he did, which could have been good. But his doctors didn't think it would be a good choice for him.

March 07, 2017

By William Hoskins

Sagebrook San Francisco was nice. It seemed to be an older place right in the middle of city, and it seemed like it had the potential of being noisy. They were in the process of renovating and opening a new wing in the next few months, which could be a plus. We like them less than some of the others we've seen. However, the staff members were very nice. They had a very nice atrium on the inside of the area. There seemed to be a lot of people in wheelchairs. It seemed to be more of an assisted living than independent. We saw a 1-bedroom and a studio. We were more interested in the one-bedroom accommodation.

December 08, 2016

By Deborah300355

I didn't care for Sagebrook San Francisco because it had a funny smell -- like a chemical that they clean with. I also didn't like it because it was too confusing. It was nice, but it was just not for my uncle. The room was big, and what's good about it is they have a camera where the front desk is; they could see all the hallways since it's such a big place. You can't see in the rooms, but they placed it in the halls. They have a library and a pretty garden to sit out in. I didn’t care for the dining area because it was large, but it didn't look good to me.

January 19, 2016

By Isabel D.

Eden Villa had friendly people, and it was spacious. When we visited, the residents were occupied with different things. The room in the assisted living part was big with a lot of light because it’s on the ground floor. In the memory care part, the living room was kind of small, but maybe that was because they have less people in that particular area. The food was OK.

February 02, 2015

By Lquach

My great aunt was admitted last Thursday afternoon at 2pm. We were super excited because we live in the Richmond District and this was very convenient. BUT just a couple hours later, at 4PM the same day, they told my mother that we needed to find "another community" for my great aunt because Eden Villa wasn't equipped to take care of her. The very first thing we covered was that my great aunt spoke very little English. We were told it was fine, and Eden Villa had the resources (translators, etc) to help - apparently this wasn't the case. We were forced to scramble around the city finding a new home for her to check into that night. Thank God we found one, but the whole ordeal was stressful to say the least. eedless to say, I won't be recommending Eden Villa SF to any friends/family.

April 01, 2014

My husband was at the memory clinic, and they recommended Eden Villa. They have about eight patients, and it's fine. They have no activities. The people living there are staring at the TV. The rooms are very nice and clean. When I looked at it, it had two beds, but it was a big room. They had no dining room. They had a table with chairs around it and a small kitchen where they were cooking. Upstairs they had a nice living room, but I doubt it that the patients get to go there.

August 18, 2011

By SanFranciscoVolunteer

As part of a volunteer program, I visited a resident at Eden Villa for a few months to provide companionship and entertainment. She had a very frail body needing assistance and a wheelchair to get around and assistance with activities like brushing her teeth, but her mind was sharp. The resident seemed well taken care of. She complained of boredom, but didn't enjoy being placed in the common room to watch t.v. with the others. However, she did greatly enjoy my visits. She complained of jewelry being stolen, too. I'm not sure to what extent her grievances were true.

Memory Care Reviews for Sagebrook Senior Living at San Francisco

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• State Licenses: Lic 385600423

About Sagebrook Senior Living at San Francisco

If you are looking for a senior living community in San Francisco for either yourself or a loved one, you have come to the right place. No matter where we are in life’s journey, home is meant to be a place of comfort and enjoyment. At Sagebrook Senior Living, our neighborhoods offer a beautiful blend of privacy, safety, security and community to create a warm and familiar environment.

Our Assisted Living program is designed to help you live an exciting life by connecting with the people and community around you. Our entertainment programs, supportive services, nutrition and fitness programs, social opportunities and memory support, all create a wellness-focused experience for residents.

Services & Amenities:

Whether you need assistance with life’s daily activities, helping with mobility, coordinating care with your physicians or making sure you look your best for one of our famous we want to be the ones to inspire and energize you!

• Medication management
  • Bathing assistance
  • Escorts to and from meals or activities
  • Dressing & hygiene
  • Scheduling of doctor visits
  • Transportation to and from doctor visits, shopping & outings
  • Meal services
  • Housekeeping & laundry services
  • 24/7 staffing and security
  • Private and friendship suites

Memory Care

At Sagebrook Senior Living at San Francisco, we believe deeply in providing personalized care for each of our residents. This is especially true for our residents who are living with dementia and Alzheimer’s. We require our staff, known as care partners, to continually complete extensive certified training to better support our residents living with memory loss.

Services & Amenities:

The services offered through memory care are uniquely designed to create a healthy, safe and happy lifestyle for seniors suffering from dementia. Studies have shown that the targeted care, support and attention provided through memory care services offer several benefits for seniors and their families.

• Spacious and private living spaces
  • Weekly housekeeping and daily room-tidying
  • Access to secured outdoor courtyards and porches
  • Personal laundry and linen service is available
  • Three delicious, nutritionally balanced meals each day – special diets available – and healthy snacks available around the clock
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Access to care staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week
  • Special commitment to compassion for who people are, where they’ve been and what they’re going through

While many people fear growing older, we look at it as an opportunity to have more time to do the things you enjoy. Sagebrook Senior Living at San Francisco is full of opportunities for you or your loved ones to live an exciting, adventurous, social and luxurious lifestyle with top-of-the-line amenities and services to accommodate our residents’ individual lifestyles.

Map of Sagebrook Senior Living at San Francisco