Institute on Aging (IOA)

Offers Adult Day Care

3698 california, San Francisco, CA 94118
Institute on Aging (IOA) (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Institute on Aging (IOA)

Adult Day Care Reviews for Institute on Aging (IOA)

July 11, 2011

By AchiMilk

Other

When I started to look at home care agencies for an elderly friend of mine I discovered a local organization called On Lok. Since they were founded in San Francisco in the late 1970's I became even more curious as to what they did and who they were. I discovered that they pioneered an approach to senior care that provided one stop shopping for their patients: health and dental care, social services, transportation, meal delivery and nutrition, day care activities and home care visits. The PACE program is a model for many other senior care facilities throughout the nation. I was impressed at how the program focuses on providing services to seniors that allow them to stay in their homes and communities. Knowing how independent my friend is, I thought this would be a great program for him. Ultimately my friend declined to sign up as he is fiercely independent and unwilling to have people care for him. Despite his reluctance, I know exactly who I am going to contact should he need some assistance. I would highly recommend this organization to anyone looking for assistance in caring for an aging family member or friend.
See all Adult Day Care reviews (3) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Institute on Aging (IOA)

• Special Diets

• Cantonese
  • German
  • Hebrew
  • Russian
  • Spanish
  • Tagalog

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1:5 10

About Institute on Aging (IOA)

Institute on Aging (IOA) is a senior living provider in San Francisco, California that offers residents Assisted Living and Adult Day Care. Contact Institute on Aging (IOA) for more details on services and rates.

Map of Institute on Aging (IOA)

Institute on Aging (IOA)