Hillcrest - A Remarkable Retirement Community®

2705 Mountain View Drive, La Verne, CA 91750
Hillcrest - A Remarkable Retirement Community® (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Hillcrest - A Remarkable Retirement Community®

Assisted Living Reviews for Hillcrest - A Remarkable Retirement Community®

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Hillcrest - A Remarkable Retirement Community®

August 17, 2016

By Just a Visitor687075

Hillcrest is a nice place. There’s cottages around and lots of outdoors. The dining room is very nice.

December 20, 2015

By Family789

Hillcrest was beautiful, and the layout was absolutely gorgeous, but they have an expensive buy-in. It was nice, clean, and modern. They have a friendly staff. They have a one-bedroom and den. It was just beautifully laid out with a dining room, living area, and a kitchenette. It was a washer and dryer, and it has its own balcony as well. They have barbecues, buses, and outings.

April 14, 2015

By Loloma

Hillcrest is the only place my mom will consider going to. I was very impressed with them. The woman who gave us the tour was very knowledgeable. The facility was beautiful. It's where my mother's mother had been, and it's in the area where my mother had grown up. It probably would be a good place for her to be.

January 26, 2015

We live in Brethren Hillcrest Homes, and it is great. We are doing excellent. We have a large living room with a large TV, a couch, reclining chairs, and a piano. For our activities, I walk, and my wife gardens. There are all kinds of activities, and every half hour there is something going on. The food is above average. We had turkey with gravy last night with cheesecake and strawberries for dessert, spinach and bacon salad, and mushroom soup. I like the ability to move from one level to the next -- from independent living where are in to assisted living to a nursing home -- and then they have a hospital.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (10) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Hillcrest - A Remarkable Retirement Community®

• State Licenses: 191501662

About Hillcrest - A Remarkable Retirement Community®

Refund Plans: Declining Balance to 0%. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis. Monthly rates also available.

Map of Hillcrest - A Remarkable Retirement Community®