Golden Living Center - Foley

Reviews of Golden Living Center - Foley

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden Living Center - Foley

December 10, 2012

By Lauralove

My grandmother has been here 10 years and I find all staff to be very caring and professional. I never met a Haitian or a nurse named Margo. The previous review must be a different facility. A great place with many wonderful staff.

June 28, 2012

By hobbarlow

Other

I was a voluenteer as a minister, doing two church services each week for 3 1/2 years. I saw the nursing staff giving great care of all the residents, making their stays there as best as possible with different activities and such. Great care was taken to keep the place clean and orderly.

June 30, 2011

By ThanHum

I have a relative that lives at the Foley she has lived there for about 7 years I find the administration to be most helpful whereas some of the staff tend to worry me. In the time I have noticed that as some of the staff N.A. dont act very caring & tend to help themselves sometimes to things if they think there is no family coming around. I also find that the majority of the staff are of haitian descent & if they like someone in the facility & they are haitian they are more helpful towards them. The nurses that have been there some are very nice & efficient I believe Margo was the best of them after she left the attitudes of the rest of the staff were barely caring. I hope that the facility improves staff wise & the prejudice ceases.

About Golden Living Center - Foley

Golden Living Center - Foley is a senior living provider in Foley, Alabama that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Golden Living Center - Foley for more details on services and rates.

Map of Golden Living Center - Foley