Home Instead - Verona, VA
11 Green Hills Dr, Verona, VA 24482
Photos of Home Instead - Verona, VA
Reviews of Home Instead - Verona, VA in Verona, Virginia
September 10, 2023
Home Instead - Verona, VA started taking care of my mom over a week ago, and I've been very pleased. They help her with her therapy. They keep an eye on her. They give her showers, give her food, they clean up, make her bed, clean up a room where she's been, and they do her laundry. The scheduling has been fine. I am overall pleased with the caregiver and the company.
August 25, 2021
When I can get the staff person I want I am always very pleased.@
March 26, 2020
The Home Instead agency has been quite responsive to any requests we have had over the past 5 years. Interactions with caregivers are very good. I call them friends after all the time Mom and I have spent with them. They are each unique in the way they care for Mom's needs, yet all are careful that Mom is safe and her needs are met. As in everything, some relate to Mom better than others, but my brother and I have found, over the years, that each caregiver has special qualities and meets Mom's needs in their own way. The ladies are very rarely late and always call in to Home Instead when something comes up to make them a few minutes tardy. Overall, I believe Mom's longevity (93) is part of the care and concern her Home Instead "family" has always shown her.
January 25, 2019
Home Instead Personnel have been very quick to answer our questions and respond to needs for changing schedules, etc. They are so easy to work with. The Care person assigned to us is wonderful! Both my husband and and I appreciate his warm willingness to help. He always arrives on time, is always cheerful and his presence is a great encouragement as well as wonderful assistance.
December 19, 2018
Home Instead provides transport services and care during outings and appointments for my 80 year old mother and 49 year old disabled brother, both of whom live in an assisted living facility. All interactions have been positive and my mother and brother have enjoyed interacting with their caregivers.
June 27, 2018
The care givers were very caring and friendly. Always on time and did the job fantastic. I would highly recommend them.
December 29, 2017
They are very organized and thorough. The provider assigned to my mom is wonderful and very caring. I love the assurance that she is well taken care of when I am not around.
June 20, 2017
Home Instead was great at finding caregivers who made my Mom feel very comfortable! The caregivers who have come help with light housework as well as making sure my Mom has the care she needs.
August 16, 2016
My caregiver from Home Instead Senior Care was reponsive, helpful, pleasant, and everything else that you would want from a caregiver.
Services and Amenities of Home Instead - Verona, VA in Verona, Virginia
- Full Service Agency
- Agency Extra: Each Home Instead franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Range of services
- Companion Care
- Range Of Services Extra: hospice support, Alzheimer's and other dementias care, chronic conditions
Types of care
- Transportation: Yes
- Doctor Visit Companionship
- Light Housekeeping
About Home Instead - Verona, VA in Verona, Virginia
Founded more than 25 years ago in Omaha, Nebraska, Home Instead provides individualized, compassionate care to aging adults with the goal of helping them live independently for as long as possible. The company has more than 1,200 locations worldwide and employs more than 100,000 Care Professionals. Its team is trained to provide attentive, professional care, including companionship, personal care, medication reminders, transportation, meal prep, and housekeeping assistance.Home Instead Care Pros who specialize in dementia care for seniors living with conditions such as Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease. When a client’s condition begins to decline, Home Instead Care Pros can offer compassionate end-of-life support. Families working with Home Instead are consistently happy with this agency’s service. Many agree that the Care Pros provide pleasant, responsive care and go the extra mile to ensure that Clients feel safe, secure, and independent. What You Need to Know About Home Instead
- Founded in 1994 in Omaha, Nebraska
- More than 1,000 locations in over 10 countries around the world
- Offers in-home personal care, nursing care, dementia care and companionship for seniors
- Home Instead is known for its kind, well-trained Care Pros and individualized care plans
- Provides a la carte services including meal preparation and transportation who seniors who don’t require comprehensive in-home support
- Uses technology to keep clients connected with Care Pros and loved ones and to promote in-home safety
- Help with mobility, including standing, grooming, walking, and getting in and out of bed
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), including bathing, dressing, and toileting
- Grocery shopping and assistance with other errands
- Light to moderate housekeeping assistance, including laundry
- Transportation to and from appointments or visits with loved ones
- Regular companionship
- Assistance in establishing a stable daily routine
- Meal preparation
- Positive reinforcement
- Assistance with social skills
- Transportation to and from appointments, errands, and visits with loved ones
Help seniors by writing a review
If you have firsthand experience with a community or home care agency, share your review to help others searching for senior living and care.
Request Pricing Information
Compare costs, photos & reviews of senior living and care options near you.
Call to speak to one of Caring’s Family Advisors, or submit a request for more information here.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Caring's Family Advisors can help answer your questions, schedule tours, and more.