American Swiss In Home Care, Inc.
Offers Home Care
About American Swiss In Home Care, Inc.
American Swiss In Home Care is a local home care agency providing caregivers/home makers/personal assistants for seniors and adults for services such as
- Hygiene assistance
- Bathing, grooming and dressing assistance
- Assistance with walking, transferring
- Meal preparation/diet monitoring, feeding if necessary
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Transportation to friends/family, appointments, shopping
- Accompaniment on doctor's visits
- Medication supervision/reminders. Order and pick-up of refills
- Help with therapies
- Conversation and friendship to combat loneliness
- and much, much more
American Swiss is a full service agency and all our caregivers/assistants are our employees (no contractors) covered by workers compensation, are bonded, insured, background checked and available for a few hours a day (2 hour minimum) up to 24 hour live-in care. We always offer a free personal home care assessment to better understand your loved ones care needs, personality, living situation and personal preferences. We will then devise a customized care plan and propose 2 to 3 caregivers by bringing them to your home for an interview and asking you to participate in the selection process.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Vallidation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia PatientsCaregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes Available to assisted living facility: Yes Get Costs