Arizona Senior Transitions LLC
Offers Geriatric Care Managers
Top Nearby Geriatric Care Manager
About Arizona Senior Transitions LLC
As principal of Arizona Senior Transitions LLC, and in concert with a trusted network of licensed professionals, social worker Mary J. Hughes, BSW, offers a wide range of senior services. Whether geriatric care management at home or in facility, help with finding senior assisted living, or locating senior resources, Mary will design for you a customized solution. It starts with assessment and consultation.
- Arranging for home-care services;
- Evaluation, recommendation, and placement in adult day care, retirement, assisted living, nursing, and hospice environments;
- Communication with family at a distance;
- Securing/recommending elder care attorneys;
- Geriatric physician referrals;
- Accompanying senior to doctor/procedure appointments;
- Monitoring drug prescriptions;
- Crisis intervention;
- Recommending a financial-services expert, licensed fiduciary, or accountant;
- Coordinating/providing general transportation;
- Arranging for cleaning/laundry services;
- Arranging for home modifications and/or repairs;
- Planning and arranging for moving/transition;
- Recommending durable medical equipment;
- Handling insurance matters; and
- Helping with Medicare/Medicaid (ALTCS) applications.
Contact Mary today for a conversation about the care needs of the senior in your life.
Hourly Rate: Call for Rates
Assessment Rate: Call for Rates
Areas of Practice
Assessment, Placement, Education, Referrals, Care Management, Family/Professional Liaison, Homecare Services
Licenses & Certifications
- BSW, Arizona State University School of Social Work
- Member, National Association of Social Workers;
- Member, American Case Management Association;
- Member, Case Management Society of America.