Our House Senior Living - Menomonie Memory Care

Reviews of Our House Senior Living - Menomonie Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for Our House Senior Living - Menomonie Memory Care

February 11, 2020

By Marcie

I enjoyed the tour experience at Our House Senior Living - Menomonie Memory Care. The staff member was very informative and the place was clean. I'm having one of the representatives assess things to see if my mom could transfer over there. The person who accommodated me during the tour was excellent. Each room has its own bathroom, there's a bed, dresser, and nice, big closets. They're really nice. There's also a variety. Like if your spouse is going to be there they also have a room for that. They have a lot of activities that go on each day, one of their rooms that you can gather in has a piano, and that's where they have church services on Sundays. There's another bigger room where the residents can gather that has a big TV area. It has a big, nice kitchen where the residents eat. They have a garden outside in the back, and the residents can help plant in the springtime and take care of the plants until they can be harvested. There are a lot of other activities. The layout of the place is very nice and pleasant, they have pictures on the walls, and it wasn't dark or dreary.

July 10, 2012

By rodri2320

I thought that this is a medium-quality living facility. I agree that my grandfather's living space was adequate, but there were some basic necessities absent that he needed such as adequate lighting in the room so that he could read. The food there is good for the residents and my grandfather gets to participate in a number of trips. However, they used to do some trips into town, but these were recently discontinued, which my grandfather was disappointed by. Overall though I think it is a good place where my grandfather gets the assistance that he needs and also has some independence and can interact with other residents.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Photos of Our House Senior Living - Menomonie Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Our House Senior Living - Menomonie Memory Care

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: Lic # 13428

About Our House Senior Living - Menomonie Memory Care

Our beautiful Memory Care residence in Menomonie provides dignified, quality care for seniors who can no longer live alone because of dementia and other forms of memory loss. Our programs are designed to help those with cognitive needs providing a safe, nurturing and secure home environment. We provide 24-hour staff, medication management, three healthy meals a day (plus snacks) and provide the necessary help with dressing, grooming, and bathing. Also, we can accommodate a short term or respite stay if we have openings.

Room and House Features:

• Private bedroom with closet
  • Companion suite capable of holding two related residents with expanded bathroom and two closets)
  • Private Full bathrooms with basin, toilet, and shower (fitted with handrails)
  • Large windows
  • Personal call system
  • Beautiful, comfortable, and home-like commons areas
  • Community dining room with access to the family-style kitchen and snack bar
  • Fireside Living Room
  • Television lounge and activity area
  • Private entryways from the well-lighted hallway
  • Hand railings in hallways
  • All areas are handicap accessible
  • Wheelchair accessible shower and handicap accessible tub
  • Beauty/Barber Shop
  • Enclosed patio with raised planting beds adjoining a landscaped yard
  • Front porch with sitting area
  • Secure entries and exits