San Juan Villa

San Juan Villa (844) 334-3818

Reviews of San Juan Villa

Memory Care Reviews for San Juan Villa

May 08, 2014

Really happy with the care my husband with dementia is receiving. Relatively small facility. I feel lucky to have gotten him in here one year ago.

December 03, 2012

By Susan McGregor

I have found San Juan Villa to be the ideal place for my mom, who suffered a stroke and subsequently has significant memory impairment. The facility is clean, comfortable, attractive, and safe, and the residents have access to many pleasant areas, including outdoor courtyards with fruit trees and flowers. The staff is the most caring, considerate, and compassionate that I have found. My mom's physical health has improved significantly since coming to SJV, and she is mentally stimulated by the interactions with staff, and the range of activities that are provided. Our experience there has been entirely positive.

November 08, 2012

By misspico

You wouldn't be able to find a better community with such loving care staff!
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for San Juan Villa

Photos of San Juan Villa

Services and Amenities of San Juan Villa

• Diabetic
  • Low Salt
  • Renal

• About San Juan Villa

San Juan Villa is located in Port Townsend, Washington just off San Juan Avenue. Our commitment to loving, thoughtful care and our reputation of excellence is implemented daily in our specialized memory care community. San Juan Villa was a finalist for best assisted living in Jefferson County, by the readers of the Peninsula Daily News in 2012. Our small, 32-resident community provides our residents with a home-like setting and the freedom of movement and choice, receiving individual attention in a warm and caring atmosphere. Our success is measured by the smiles and appreciation of our residents and their families.

Port Townsend was recently named one of "America's Coolest Small Towns" in Budget Travel Magazine and National Geographic ranks it the 24th most historic destination, making it not only a great place for your mom and dad, but a wonderful place for the family to visit as well.

The unique services & amenities you'll find at our community:

• Raised flower beds for gardening
  • Cozy common areas including TV room &living room with stone fireplace
  • Circular hallways
  • Beautiful, large fish aquarium in the dining room
  • Free wi-fi for residents & guests in common areas
  • Delicious, dietician approved menus with alternate entrée choices
  • Life enrichment centers for reminiscing & self-paced activities (ideal for residents with dementia,) such as vintage row, with vintage clothing & military uniforms, and a baby nursery
  • Full-time nurse on staff
  • Respite & day care services available
  • Individualized service agreements, updated regularly
  • Drop in for a tour and a meal, and we'll answer all the questions you have. We know that choosing the right memory care community is an important and sometimes difficult decision and we're here to help in any way we can.

Map of San Juan Villa