Cascades Village

Reviews of Cascades Village

Independent Living Reviews for Cascades Village

July 17, 2017

By Bobi

We toured Cascades Village. We looked at the whole building and 1 apartment that was open at that moment. There was nice library. There was a group area where the residents would have people come and share games and some other social activities that the residents could participate in. The room itself was spacious, and the area was kind of tucked away. It felt like a nice protected spot. There was a shopping mall close by, and there was a shuttle that would take them shopping. The personnel was very friendly. We spoke to a couple of residents, and they had positive things to say. However, they really did not have any room available at that moment, so we could not really move forward with getting a spot there. This was a moderate to modest income level. It was right up to the highway, so there weren't a lot of places that she could walk freely, but I thought it was a good value for the money.

March 25, 2014

By JAN20165

I moved my older brother here almost 9 years ago, and he loves his home more each day. The building and grounds are still looking brand new, and the facilities, including a gorgeous lobby, laundry room, movie room, pool room, fitness room, library, and hair styling room are very convenient and well-maintained. The roomy apartments, nice grounds and gardens to walk around, interesting activities, and the helpful, responsive, friendly staff can't be beat! Also, emergency pull-cords in apartment place a direct call to ambulance in case of emergency. Very good location for shopping and public transportation, and there are elevators inside too! They accept dogs and have rent on a sliding scale. Also assisted living building on grounds and a nursing home next door is about to open. This place has been an answer to my prayers and a joyful home for my brother.

November 28, 2013

By love for mom

I was very please with this property, I was greeted with the up most respect from the management. I have applied for residency for my 87 year old mother,who seems to like it as well.

June 26, 2013

By Nancy64065750

I've been here in Cascades Village for over month. The facility is wonderful. It is very clean. There are activities that you can participate on. People here are all very friendly, helpful and I just love it.

Costs for Cascades Village

Cost of Senior Apartments

Photos of Cascades Village

Services and Amenities of Cascades Village

• Fee Structure Extra: Non Refundable Pet Fee $300
  • Senior Apartments Starting At: $1295/month

About Cascades Village

cascadesvillage.com

Discover the lifestyle you’ve been looking for at Cascades Village senior apartment homes. This welcoming, pet-friendly community nestled in beautiful Loudoun County provides a fresh approach to apartment living for seniors 55 and over. You will enjoy the wonderful spirit of fellowship here — whether socializing in our active community spaces or enjoying a game of billiards with friends.

Our spacious one or two-bedroom floor plans reflect your style with features including a fully equipped kitchen, modern appliances, and large closets. Other impressive amenities include a fitness center, arts & crafts room, library, movie theater, beauty parlor, BBQ patio with a gazebo, picturesque landscaping, and more! Plus, Cascades Village’s caring on-site staff ensures a higher standard of living Avanath Communities residents have come to expect.

Cascades Village is an affordable community here to serve our community of 55 years & older. With 24-hour Maintenance, prime location, and hourly free shuttle, concierge service and monthly health coordinated events!

Map of Cascades Village