Manorcare Health Services-arlington

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-arlington

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services-arlington

January 29, 2015

By caring0043

My mother was at ManorCare Health Services-Arlington for about a month during rehab the first time. I would not recommend it, and that is why I did not put her back in there. They were not responsive at all when you push the call buttons. I even had an instance where I was trying to help my mom get dressed, she lost her footing, I ended up with her on the floor and pushed the call button, and nobody showed up for about 30 minutes. I don't think that they had enough staff. Their rehab was really great. The physical therapists that were there were also great and really seemed to care about the people. It seemed to me that there was not enough people -- one nurse was covering 20 to 25 patients at one time, and that can be a lot.

September 21, 2011

By Roger1

This place is one of the worst that we visited. It's very dirty, with stains on the floors, nasty bathrooms with urine on the toilets and on the floor, no soap in the dispenser, and dirty tables for dining. On top of the conditions, the workers were all very rude and acted like it was a bother if you asked them something. I would never recommend this place.

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Services-arlington

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 11/01/2019

About Manorcare Health Services-arlington

Manorcare Health Services-arlington is a senior living provider in Arlington, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services-arlington for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services-arlington