Life Care Center of Hixson Hixson, TN

Reviews of Life Care Center of Hixson

Assisted Living Reviews for Life Care Center of Hixson

November 22, 2016

By Lori120404

My dad was in Life Care Center of Hixson. I thought it was very nice. For me, it was the best. I liked the location. It was very well kept. The staff was very friendly. The food was good. I was there most meals. He ate everything, and they offered three meals a day. He had single occupancy room. He had a TV, a refrigerator, and a huge bathroom with handicap bars. There was a chair that I thought could be a bed. So, if you wanted to stay overnight, you had a nice bed. It was clean all the time. I would recommend them to other.

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of Hixson

Services and Amenities of Life Care Center of Hixson

• Housing Extra: Total Beds = 108

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Life Care Center of Hixson

Life Care Center of Hixson is a senior living provider in Hixson, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center of Hixson for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Hixson