Wellmore of Tega Cay

Reviews of Wellmore of Tega Cay

Assisted Living Reviews for Wellmore of Tega Cay

July 13, 2016

By Alisa224734

Wellmore of Tega Cay is only a year old. It’s brand new, and so it’s going to have that brand-new smell and a new look, and I appreciate that. There weren't any mysterious stains on the carpets, and you can’t beat their amenities. They had a swimming pool, and that feeling of more of a resort than an assisted living place. I was actually looking for a memory center, and their memory center is a small facility. They didn’t have as many beds as the other one I saw had. But, it was nice, and we could afford it.

May 10, 2016

By Robin121851850

Everything was wonderful at Wellmore of Tega Cay. The very spacious one- and two-bedrooms had washer dryer connections. The facility itself was really nice and beautiful, and had a pool and a salon, which does massages and nails. My mom is on the waiting list. The dining area was gorgeous, and the food was good that came from a menu that you could order from. It's like going out to dinner every night.

December 18, 2015

By Dee R.

Wellmore of Tega Cay wanted way too much money down. They wouldn’t let us move in until we have $4,000, and $9,200 on top of that. The apartment was perfect; there were two bedrooms, a living room, and a walk-in kitchen. The staff were very accommodating. I would recommend this facility to other people looking for this kind of facility.

Photos of Wellmore of Tega Cay

About Wellmore of Tega Cay

Conveniently located just minutes from Charlotte, NC, Wellmore of Tega Cay is the area’s premier luxury retirement community. Our luxury senior living community is centered around our belief that anyone, at any age, in any condition can improve their quality of life. Our members enjoy an award-winning wellness program, a vibrant social community and unmatched country club style amenities. Our abundance of luxury amenities are geared toward promoting a social, healthy, active and stress-free lifestyle. We offer a full array of person-centered care services that include Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and Short-Term Rehab. At Wellmore of Tega Cay, our care services and wellness model is based around nationally-recognized initiatives geared toward extending and improving the lives of seniors. Take a look through our website and discover why Wellmore of Tega Cay is the Charlotte area’s premier choice for senior living.

Map of Wellmore of Tega Cay