Carolina Gardens at Laurens

Reviews of Carolina Gardens at Laurens

Assisted Living Reviews for Carolina Gardens at Laurens

June 27, 2014

By Virginia28

We visited Agape Senior Living. It was nicer than I expected. They have assisted living people on the second floor, so they can't escape. We were looking at the first floor that I didn't know existed, which was more independent living, and everything looked so nice. The people there were very nice. I've just had friends there. They thought it was kind of depressing. The charge is real misleading there, according to them. The staff was very nice. The rooms we saw were nice. They were maybe more social than I really realized.

March 26, 2013

By Patricia11

Agape Senior is absolutely wonderful. It's governed by the Agape Foundation and they assist with the financial side of the care. The staff is great and they communicated well with me. I have been very, very pleased with the care that my aunt is getting. It makes all the difference in the world to know that there are real people out there.

Costs for Carolina Gardens at Laurens

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: CRC - 1908

About Carolina Gardens at Laurens

Our assisted living program offers residents personalized assistance, with all-inclusive amenities. The care that each resident receives is unique to his or her needs. Each resident is assessed prior to move-in and is assessed regularly throughout their stay. This ensures our residents are always receiving the proper care for their needs.

Assisted Living provides the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with the activities of daily life (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing, and medication. Our plan is a focus on overall wellness and maintaining residents’ independence.

Care-related programs offered are:

• Care staff at facility 24-hours, 7-days a week
  • Personal care assistance with ADLs: hygiene, grooming, dressing and bathing
  • Medication assistance and administration
  • Mobility assistance
  • Continence maintenance
  • Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy

Our community provide a safe and maintenance-free place to live so residents are able to participate in activities, work on their hobbies, or however they would like to spend their retirement years.

Map of Carolina Gardens at Laurens