Tel Hai

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Adult Day Care

1200 Tel Hai Circle, PO Box 190 , Honey Brook, PA 19344
Tel Hai (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Tel Hai

Assisted Living Reviews for Tel Hai

Independent Living Reviews for Tel Hai

Nursing Home Reviews for Tel Hai

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Tel Hai

April 18, 2015

The other place that we visited was Tel Hai. It was extremely clean. They had 2 swimming pools and 2 fitness centers. They had all kinds of activities where people could participate in.

August 24, 2013

By Linda67871450

The people that showed me around Tel Hai were excellent. The rooms were very nice and spacious. They had beautiful cottages. They had a swimming pool, a gym and a garden. They had arts and crafts that people participated in. I ate in the cafe and it was good. It was a homey and very loving community; I would recommend them to others.

July 23, 2013

By MayNeedHelpSomeday

Tel Hai was a full facility and it was clean. You could bring your own furniture in the rooms. The staff were very friendly and they answered all the questions. The food was also very good. It was an excellent place.

August 13, 2012

By Lynne 1

We visited Tel Hai and they have a very spacious apartment. It's a very beautiful place. You can see that this has a peaceful environment. It's just so nice. Being happy has always been the ultimate goal in my life. The location of Tel Hai is ideal, at least to me. It is a friendly community and a great staff.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Tel Hai

• Spanish
  • Tagalog

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Tel Hai

Refund Plans: 90% of Entrance Fee; 40% Refund of Entrance Fee (Price: 80% of Entrance Fee); 0% Refund (Price: 66% of Entrance Fee). Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Tel Hai