Dayspring of Wallace

Reviews of Dayspring of Wallace

Assisted Living Reviews for Dayspring of Wallace

September 29, 2011

By napa55waltrip

This Assisted Living Facility, called DaySpring, was a very nice and up to date facility. The staff was friendly and courteous and were all looking after the residents at all times. They seemed to really take time out with easch individual resident and make them feel important and wanted. I was really impressed with my visit here. I chose to visit with my church group to visit the elderly people and be nice and appreciate all of their time. They were all very nice and some of them had Alzheimers or memory loss so this was very sad to me. However, I took time with as many of them as I could to tell them about myself and let them know I was coming to visit them with good spirits and let them know that I wish them the best as well as my entire church group. This facility is definitely a must for anyone looking for an assisted living facility in the eastern North Carolina area and I would definitely recommend it!

Photos of Dayspring of Wallace

About Dayspring of Wallace

Our community offers the comforts of home, a commitment to enhancing quality of life, and personal care services in a supportive environment that promotes independence. We add a personal touch to all that we do. Our community also offers a memory care unit for those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Our staff work closely with residents and family members to appropriately meet their needs.

Map of Dayspring of Wallace