Seneca Health Care Center

Reviews of Seneca Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Seneca Health Care Center

March 31, 2012

By jsgarden1

My mother has lived at Seneca Health Care Center for a little over 2 years. They are a pretty decent home. My only gripe is that they can be understaffed at times. During the day, there may be 40 employee vehicles parked in the lot, in the evening if there are 4 or 5, that is as lot. I know that some aides take a bus to work, but upon entering the building, you can see they are short staffed. I am able to visit quite regularly, so I can "keep an eye" on my mom.
Thank you for expressing your feelings. Our dedicated staff works tirelessly to ensure the health and welfare of those in our care. Your comments have been shared with our administration.

Photos of Seneca Health Care Center

About Seneca Health Care Center

Welcome to The McGuire Group’s family-owned Seneca Health Care Center located in West Seneca, NY. Since 1974, we have been committed to pioneering and integrating progressive programs and services that include inpatient rehabilitation, skilled nursing care, palliative care and respite/short-term care. This commitment has resulted in our facility continuously receiving outstanding 5-star ratings from the federal government, which rates every facility in the country. In addition, for the past five years, the NY State Department of Health has issued a Nursing Home Quality Initiative that evaluates nearly 600 nursing homes in the state based on quality performance. Seneca is among an elite list of facilities state-wide that has achieved the top quintile status for 5 out of 5 years, with The McGuire Group being the only multi-facility provider in the state to have achieved this milestone. Our staff welcomes you to complete an online admission application and make an appointment for a personal tour. Thank you for your interest in Seneca Health Care Center.

Map of Seneca Health Care Center