Oakland Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center Oakland, NJ

Reviews of Oakland Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Oakland Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

December 03, 2012

By love elderly

Since my family visited family member VERY often I feel that my relative received more attention. Place is clean and staff was friendly. Since a lot of patients have dementia, I think that any assisted living place needs to have video cameras (and OCC did not), since patients can not speak for themselves when comes to injuries. We had instances with injuries, but staff members story always chosen over patient with dementia, so you can't know the truth.

August 14, 2012

By Marshmallow1

My husband has been here since December. He went to this place because this is the only facility his doctor is affiliated in. It's an old building that needs updating, but it's still okay. The staff is wonderful and they give him what's due for him even if he is almost 400 pounds and paralyzed from waist down. However, they should get him out of the Dementia unit because he doesn't have any psychological problems. I will recommend this place to others who are seeking for a similar facility for their relatives.

November 02, 2011

By NotAtHome

I went to visit a friend of the family who was staying at the Oakland Care Center a few weeks ago while he was recovering from back surgery. The center is fairly large, with room that are big enough to be comfortable for two people; larger than a hospital room. The facility was clean and well kept and my friend said the food was pretty good. They even considered special diets. The staff was professional and appeared to be well trained. They kept him comfortable, but pushed him to complete his rehab. At the time, he was able to be admitted right away, but I heard sometimes there can be a waiting list. Since there are other facilities in the area, I assume this means that this is a preferred center. Happily, he made a full recovery and was appreciative of the staff.

Services and Amenities of Oakland Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Oakland Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

State-of-the-art rehabilitation and nursing center. Located in scenic Oakland, New Jersey. We offer a caring and warm staff, always ready to go the extra mile. Newly decorated sub-acute unit, with world class hotel-like atmosphere. World renowned Tender Touch Rehabilitation offers our residents the best occupational, physical and speech therapies. Come visit and you'll be amazed.

Map of Oakland Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center