Life Care Center of Grandview

Reviews of Life Care Center of Grandview

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of Grandview

August 04, 2011

By abrassell

My father was in the facility and I hated it. I was a teenager at the time and dreaded going to see him, even though I was there everyday. The staff were ghetto, disrespectful, and acted as if they were at home and had the ability to do as little as they wanted. I asked for communication with me about my father instead of them calling my mother who was also sick, but was blown off. The facility was also dirty and smelly. My dad said it was okay and he was fine there but I think he just said that for my well being. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Services and Amenities of Life Care Center of Grandview

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Life Care Center of Grandview

Life Care Center of Grandview is a senior living provider in Grandview, Missouri that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Life Care Center of Grandview for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Grandview