Glenburney Nursing Home

Reviews of Glenburney Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Glenburney Nursing Home

April 15, 2014

By cuddle bugs

I visited this facility today and saw nothing bad, just a older facility but that does not make up for the care I saw going on. I came and went several times during the day for I need a place to put my brother. I toured all 3 facilities today and this facility had no smell and had plenty of room for the patients to roam. No danger that I saw. Do wish that more family was able to attend, I am even thinking of doing a volunteer program so some of the patients can have visitors who might not have family. Like I said it is a older facility but clean, and they sure do have a big therapy center that is going to work out perfect and up to date equipment. They even have free cable and WiFi this way candy crush will not be missed. The employees were very nice and they seem to be busy at all times. Lunch was very nice and professional.

February 01, 2014

By magnoliagirl

Glenburney Nursing Home is terrible. I wouldn't put my dog there. It is very old, it is congested, had not been updated in many years probably, very depressing. My mother has Alzheimer's and they don't have a memory care unit. The Alzheimer's patients are integrated with all the other nursing home patients, I would not want my mother there. The rooms are very small, not adequate at all. The staff was very nice on our visit.

January 21, 2014

By Amunique_14

i would send a stray dog 2 this facility!!! It's dirty and filthy in more ways then you can imagine. My Aunt lost so much weight because of the food conditions there! And that horrific smell in the halls ; my eyes are burning just thinking about it!!! Accidentally opened a door 2the bathroom on one of the halls and it was molded and the floors were covered in water and the toilet in feces !!! Death wish thank god my aunt isn't there anymore!!!

About Glenburney Nursing Home

Glenburney Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Natchez, Mississippi that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Glenburney Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Glenburney Nursing Home