Glenburney Nursing Home

Reviews of Glenburney Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Glenburney Nursing Home

February 01, 2014

By magnoliagirl

Glenburney Nursing Home is terrible. I wouldn't put my dog there. It is very old, it is congested, had not been updated in many years probably, very depressing. My mother has Alzheimer's and they don't have a memory care unit. The Alzheimer's patients are integrated with all the other nursing home patients, I would not want my mother there. The rooms are very small, not adequate at all. The staff was very nice on our visit.

January 21, 2014

By Amunique_14

i would send a stray dog 2 this facility!!! It's dirty and filthy in more ways then you can imagine. My Aunt lost so much weight because of the food conditions there! And that horrific smell in the halls ; my eyes are burning just thinking about it!!! Accidentally opened a door 2the bathroom on one of the halls and it was molded and the floors were covered in water and the toilet in feces !!! Death wish thank god my aunt isn't there anymore!!!

Services and Amenities of Glenburney Nursing Home

About Glenburney Nursing Home

Glenburney Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Natchez, Mississippi that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Glenburney Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Glenburney Nursing Home