Hazel I Findlay Country Manor

Reviews of Hazel I Findlay Country Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Hazel I Findlay Country Manor

September 27, 2012

By houska

The staff is very kind but the entire nursing home feels too much like a hospital. All the beds look like hospital beds there isn't really a lot of ways to customize the patients rooms and the recreational areas are very sterile looking. I wish they would add a homey feel to the place because most of the people there will never get to go home again. The assisted living facility that my sister works at, however, has nice apartments for each person to live in and a recreational area that doesn't look like a hospital. The place reminds me more of college dorm rooms then an assisted living space.

February 16, 2012

By nobouad

After my grandfather had a stroke, he and my grandmother with Alzheimer's disease were unable to live on their own anymore and had to move into a nursing home. Overall the facility is alright, they have the same schedule everyday but there are special events sometimes such as a recent performance by a local high school singer. The food is not the best, but that is to be expected. Everyday they are fed at the same time and have a nap time everyday as well. A few months ago, a bug went around and the facility was "quarantined" for about a week until the infected had recovered. The staff are great for the most part, with some being better than others. Several nurses are great, very attentive and willing to go the extra mile. Overall they are well taken care of but the day-to-day life seems a bit monotonous for them.

About Hazel I Findlay Country Manor

Hazel I Findlay Country Manor is a senior living provider in Saint Johns, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hazel I Findlay Country Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hazel I Findlay Country Manor