Glen Meadows Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Glen Meadows Retirement Community

Independent Living Reviews for Glen Meadows Retirement Community

June 19, 2014

By Wanda15

I saw a couple of two-bedroom apartments at Glen Meadows, and I liked them very much. I also liked the idea of being able to have couple of cats there, as they're a pet friendly community. Also, the apartment that I looked at, though I don't know if we would be able to have that one, somebody had screened in the balcony, which would have been ideal because you could sit in the sun there. I also liked the idea that there was a kitchen there, and if you don't like to go to dinner, you could fix yourself a snack. They had services to grocery stores, shopping, or a doctor's office if you wanted to. The lady that worked with us was very friendly, and I liked her very much. I thought she was very honest about everything. She gave us a good feedback and materials to bring home to read. Another thing that was impressive was that it looked very clean and nice. We were very happy, and though we visited other places, I decided that's where we wanted to go. I likd the community, and I also likd where it was because it wouldn't be that far away from my son, who will be only a mile from us.

Nursing Home Reviews for Glen Meadows Retirement Community

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Glen Meadows Retirement Community

Services and Amenities of Glen Meadows Retirement Community

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Glen Meadows Retirement Community

At Glen Meadows, you have the flexibility to create your own experience. All of our senior living services, amenities and activities are designed to support your desires and decisions, whether it?s our Independent Living, Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation. And our convenient location ? close to Towson, Timonium, downtown Baltimore and area universities ? is ideal for opening countless doors of opportunity.

With walking trails, wetlands, wildlife, a pond and a promise to sustain the environment, there is no other senior living continuing care retirement community like Glen Meadows. It?s as distinctive as each of our residents.

Whether you choose one of our well-designed patio homes or apartments, you?re guaranteed to feel at home in our commitment to your personal freedom. Our in-house, complimentary Design Center, quality of services, comfortable accommodations and comprehensive At-Home Services enable you to create an enriching lifestyle with the long-term peace of mind you deserve.

Map of Glen Meadows Retirement Community