StoneyBrook Memory Care Home

Reviews of StoneyBrook Memory Care Home

Memory Care Reviews for StoneyBrook Memory Care Home

April 29, 2020

By Keffney

My mother has been at StoneyBrook for over a year. The transition from an assisted living facility to a memory care facility was difficult for our family, but the staff was very knowledgeable and comforting during this time. My mother was made to feel welcomed immediately, and her happiness was the reason it became easier for the family. The facility is very inclusive with all of the residents regardless of individual abilities. They have planned activities with the residents and all residents are encouraged but not required to participate. StoneyBrook has a large community room and several staff members, so the level of one on one care is exceptional. Our family is happy that our mother is cared for in such a loving and fun environment. I highly recommend StoneyBrook if you need memory care for your loved one.

February 10, 2020

By Linda

My mother moved into StoneyBrook Memory Care Home. It's a nice facility. To me the staff is more important than decorations, but they're interesting, the colors are good, and I think they're stimulating without being over stimulating. The staff is really good, they just seem to have a lot of activities which are really good, they keep me informed of what's going on with my mom during the transition for her, and they all seemed to be very attentive to the residents. They do cooking, and the residents will help in mixing, they did a fondue pot during National Chocolate Day, they play noodle ball, dominos, and there are 3 or 4 a day that they do. They've made a huge effort to make my mom feel welcome, and they really tried to make sure she's got something that she can work with. Overall, I'm very happy with the place.

July 10, 2017

By CaringReviewer140418

StoneyBrook is very clean and seems to be well-run. The staff is friendly and helpful. It is a small community, so you get a lot of one-on-one care. They have an activity coordinator; the activities vary in terms of the ability and dexterity of the person. The food is really good, and it seems to be reasonably-priced.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Photos of StoneyBrook Memory Care Home

Services and Amenities of StoneyBrook Memory Care Home

• State Licenses: Lic. 8316

About StoneyBrook Memory Care Home

StoneyBrook goal is to honor the living of life, dignity and well-being in a caring relationship between residents, family and staff, and to celebrate residents' existing strengths and spirit.

Map of StoneyBrook Memory Care Home