Camelot Place

Reviews of Camelot Place

Nursing Home Reviews for Camelot Place

April 30, 2013

By Nomie

My sister stayed for a while at the Camelot Place and that's the one I wanted her to go back to, but she didn't want to. I think the only problem she had was, at that time, she was smoking and they didn't allow smoking. The place was new when she went into it, and it was very, very nice. As far as I knew, their staff was excellent. They had a lot of activities and my sister enjoyed the activities when she was there.

April 09, 2013

By tags

My cousin was in Camelot Place to receive therapy. She was unable to walk after spending weeks at LTAC. After about 20 days at Camelot Place she was able to walk. She says that the Therapist are great! While visiting I noticed that staff was always very friendly and the place was very clean. Now my cousin is home and back to her normal life. She says that she recommends Camelot Place to everyone.

March 29, 2013

By caring0319213

My mom is in Camelot Place and I've been there six times in two weeks that she's been there. The place is nice and the staff is accommodating. The only thing I would recommend is for the place to be sanitized, considering that a lot of people are going in and out most of the time. It's a relatively neat place and I am pleased.

About Camelot Place

Camelot Place is a senior living provider in Rayne, Louisiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Camelot Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Camelot Place