Christwood

Assisted Living Reviews for Christwood

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Christwood

July 10, 2013

By Loving Son1

Christwood was very nice, very beautiful and very caring. They have people that spend the night with you like babysitters. There's always someone around should mom need help. She's in assisted living. The staff was very nice and treated my mom like their own mother.

June 18, 2013

By Tomiann

It was a lovely facility. It has a large campus with nice nursing staff. It has assisted and independent living apartments as well as a nursing home. It was really a wonderful place.

August 13, 2012

I actually contacted Christwood but my mother didn't make it to the nursing facility. I had a chance to visit Christwood before my mother passed away. It was perfect and it was the one I would have chosen. It's pretty close to my house. I went to look at the facility to put her there, but she got sick and she just never got there. I actually found it through Caring.com website and I was pleased with Caring.com. But that would definitely have been the place I would have chosen. I would definitely recommend Christwood of Covington to others.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (10) See fewer reviews

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Christwood

Refund Plans: 80% of Entrance Fee; Declining Balance for 45 mos. (Price: 62% of Entrance Fee). Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Christwood