Christwood

Assisted Living Reviews for Christwood

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Christwood

June 18, 2013

By Tomiann

It was a lovely facility. It has a large campus with nice nursing staff. It has assisted and independent living apartments as well as a nursing home. It was really a wonderful place.

August 13, 2012

I actually contacted Christwood but my mother didn't make it to the nursing facility. I had a chance to visit Christwood before my mother passed away. It was perfect and it was the one I would have chosen. It's pretty close to my house. I went to look at the facility to put her there, but she got sick and she just never got there. I actually found it through Caring.com website and I was pleased with Caring.com. But that would definitely have been the place I would have chosen. I would definitely recommend Christwood of Covington to others.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (9) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Christwood

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Christwood

Refund Plans: 80% of Entrance Fee; Declining Balance for 45 mos. (Price: 62% of Entrance Fee). Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Christwood